Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: neeD Help , need help plz plz REPLY 2 ME

oh sorry about that ...
    its from LEFT TO RIGHT ...

Ok, under that logic, I just don't understand the events.

The big problem, as Ramiel has pointed, is your narration through images. Your first big image is a mash-up of many events in a same picture, while the other are just 4 events that can't be read because by the idea of "tell, don't show", it just show a guy and a paper with a bat mark. I don't see him picking it up, I don't see him making a expression related to the paper, and so on.

Narration in any story is about: Show, Judge and Tempo. In the first image there are a lot of things going on, and there is only one tempo (one image), and in the other page, you see 4 images (4 tempos) but are not related through a visual narrative.

ok then i will try modify it. wat about the SPECIAL EFFECTS ND SURROUNDINGS . hw am i gonna detail it

this might be too extreme but this is the type of rocks that I'm talking about, shade the bottom one with darker shadows and shade the top one with the lither shadow, well you'll probably get by just looking at this. and the other effects are just based on tones and speedlines and stuffs

try making a rock the same as what you see with those.
    I don't know how to teach you these but it's mostly just learned through observation, try watching anime like naruto or bleach where you see destroyed places and towns, (don't go reference their manga cause mangakas usually hurry up to finish their work because of their deadlines and stuffs and that's the main reason why I don't go for reference for manga as well)

hope this helps

hey in my opinion i think ur a bit weak in curves and curls of clothes also
    Last edited by arsland; 10-01-2011 at 03:47 AM.

so anything improvement happened .... or its jst the same ..????
    help me wit this too plz

shade the ground as well dude. well your probably did that but it the color you used makes it look like water than cement or earth,
    unless it is water.
    oh and did I mention that your lines are too thick

OK HERE this took me 4hrs............... so
    help wit this too..............

its from left to right ....
    sorry about the 2nd nd 3rd panel it got attached.... sorry about the 4th panel coz i dont know how to show effects of a bullet coming outa a gun.............
    @rameil
    ha ha sure its looking like water perhaps i should take dark shades for that
    nd yes do i have to make my lines a little bit of thin , so i will do it nxt time.
    Last edited by trilokcool3; 10-03-2011 at 11:04 PM.

First of all, why do you write like that? I have a lot of problems understanding what you are saying.
    Second, the weight of the line will depend on the purpose and style of the draw.
    Third, the size of the frames are very confusing, even if it should be read from left to right (why are you doing this?), having a big frame, then a small, then a even bigger and then a even BIGGER makes the relation between those pretty confusing.