Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rane (B)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

BEHOLD THE FLESHRIPPER

Mariana lived in one of the nicer areas of the city. You imagined her neighbors probably weren't happy having a Tiefling around, but that they probably didn't say anything because Mariana is Mariana.

Her dog was named "Fleshripper" and was an adorable and friendly corgi with an overlarge collar studded with spikes.

She showed Septie straight to her bedroom after feeding Fleshripper.

Mariana was gorgeous.

She was clearly a bit nervous and awkward, and obviously had never been with another woman. She was, however, an eager learner, and clearly into it.

In related news, Davlin and Grila had fun that day, and even more fun that night.

After they'd woken, Davlin (Grila was still sleeping in his bed and growled at him and tried to bite him in her sleep when he tried waking her the first time) and Irveska found notes under their doors to go to Mariana's place (with an address) and await his lordship.

Septie was woken by a kiss from Mariana. "Wake up sleepyhead." She laughed, clearly in a very good mood, tail wagging. She was already dressed in her catsuit.

"His Lordship wants to see you. The others are already downstairs. Let's not keep him waiting."

Mariana's place was nice. Irveska, Davlin, and Grila were all downstairs waiting. Grila was cowering from Fleshripper who very much wanted a hug from her.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Government work apparently pays then," Davlin chirpily told Mariana as he looked around the room and pat the 'ferocious' corgi. "How long do you have to work for our fair Duke before you get into this pay bracket?"
    Last edited by Lord_Windy; 05-03-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Septi peeled herself from the bed reluctantly and got dressed slowly, going an interesting shade of pale pink when she realised she would have to meet with the Duke dressed in the skimpy clothes Irveska had given her to wear the night before. "Kill me dead," she muttered, before sighing and pulling them on.

She walked into the room where Irveska, Davlin and Grila waited bashfully, sinking down next to Irveska as quickly as was humanly possible.

The Duke's carriage was outside. Mariana ushered you in, getting in after you all.

"Ms. Locusta spoke with me earlier this morning." He began. "She tells me you are passing through Blutwald. A dangerous proposition, but it can't be helped. She pleaded with me to make your passage safer, and given how valuable an asset she is to myself and my city, I obliged."

"I am on good terms with many of the von Karnsteins. No, it is nothing like that. I have already made arrangements, and in exchange for your entire trip being done by carriage and with one of their own, they have agreed to allow you safe passage without harm." He gave a knowing smile.

"You may, particularly you, Mr. Groundsprung, be tempted to make this knowledge publicly known. To share with the world the fact that I have dealings with the Undead. This is, of course, your business and your choice. I am, however, compelled to remind you that before you go about telling people I am friends with vampires, that you keep in mind a very important fact:"

"I am friends with vampires." His tone of voice never changed from the same affable and friendly tone it had before, but the menace and threat was clear. You got the idea that Duke Alighieri was a bit more than he let on.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"As I told Mariana on another occasion, I've been on speaking terms with a few before, and it's never ended in a conflict." Irveska spoke with a typically disinterested tone. The fact that she was now wearing a rather refined, expensively detailed and inmodest black dress said something else about her opinions of the duke, through. Her apparent lack of a hangover after last night was confusing, too. "Thank you for arranging the transport, none the less... Hope you didn't have to call in any favours." -Because I'm not going to repay anything I didn't ask for. She added mentally.

Her reaction to everyone had been pretty cold. Maybe she just didn't like dogs.

Septi just kept her head in her hands, apparently suffering from her night out. Why was everything so bright and loud and sparkly and spiking into her brain? She had nothing to add to the conversation, was hurt at Irveska's distance and felt deeply, deeply uncomfortable in the Duke's presence. She did not like him. Mariana loved him as a father, but Septi felt itchy and nervous around him. He was like a coiled snake, poisonous and so very, very clever. Instead she just shifted awkwardly in her seat and stayed silent.

"There are many factors I suppose," Davlin replied with a cheeky smile. "On one hand, there are the religious aspects of the undead I have a few problems with. But on the other, they can't be too bad if one such as yourself are friends with them."

He shrugged magnanimously, "And choices are what make you who you are, not so much your past."

I don't like having to warp ahead, but I want this moving. Feel free to mention in your posts how you spent the rest of your day. Zizi, we can talk about what Mariana and Septie got up to. Post was also made while sleepy, may edit it later

"Very good." The Duke smiled one of those warm, friendly, and terrifying smiles.

"The Baroness Dietlinde Müller von Karnstein should be arriving tonight. She's very young, in fact I believe she is only a little over 80, so I imagine she'll find you all very fascinating company. She will take you to the end of Blutwald, upon which you'll be on your own."

"If there's nothing else."

That night you all met up to wait for the Baroness. Her coach was all black, as you might have expected, and driven by black horses. Otherwise unmarked. Blutwald nobility wasn't that popular outside Blutwald, what with that whole "killing and eating people" thing they did.

A very quiet man who you suspected may have been some manner of Undead under an Illusion spell ushered you in. It was large and spacious and opulent.

Dietlinde herself was, as you might have expected from a von Karnstein vampire, absolutely stunning. She had long black hair down to her waist, a gorgeous face with carefully applied make-up, and had worn a tight and very low-cut dress that showed off her curvacious figure. You imagined she must have been about 18-20 when she became a Vampire.

She was only ever so slightly pale, and the air around her was not unnaturally cold as with most Undead. Davlin (and anyone who can do a DC 20 religion check) knew this meant she was very well fed.

Grila didn't seem at all scared. She probably had no idea what a Vampire even was.

Her voice was pleasent and surprisingly not as haughty as you'd expect from both a baroness and a Vampire. It had an almost rural quality to it. "Dahrlinks," she smiled" Baroness Dietlinde Müller von Karnstein." She kissed you each on the cheek as you entered. Her lips were warm and totally not at all corpse-like. "but there's no need fvor all zat stuff." another smile. "you may call me Dietlinde. Ve're going to be travelling togezher fvor a vhile, szo we might as vell be vriendly, yes?" She seemed nice enough.

She turned to Davlin as the carriage started off. "You are Davleen, yes? Priest? I just vant you to know that I do not hold you accountable for anythink your fellows hafv done to my blood-sisters, and would hope that you vill extend me the same kindness." She gave him a genuine smile before turning to Irveska. "You look mahvelous, dahrlink."

"I'm sure there will be no unpleasantness throughout the journey my dear," Davlin replied, possibly a little strained. To tell the truth it actually pained him more than he wanted to show, being around sworn enemies. It was harder then it looked."

"I suppose actions make who you are inside"

Birds fly, grass grows, and Irveska Lubov dresses for the occasion. Either trying to out-intimidate Baroness Dietlinde or perhaps simply trying to remain on equal terms, she had a pleated black leather dress covered everything down to the thighs, whilst also remaining tight to the voluptuous curves of her hourglass frame. For an extra sinister edge, her sleeves were shaggy white feathered arrangements resembling harpy wings, and a bronzework skeletal half-mask had found it's way back over the lower half of her uncompromising face. Aesthetically speaking, the coach could well have belonged to her.

"Thank you." She responded in a low tone, not sounding greatly impressed, but bearing a decent amount of respect. "I must say your taste is exquisite... and it was gracious for you to come all the way out here to pick us up..."

She looked over to Septimie for a moment, considering something, then hastily glanced back. "Excuse me if I'm unaccustomed to accepting charity, but may I enquire on exactly what arrangement that the Duke came to with your Blutwald nobility? I would feel much easier about this situation if I knew what each party had to gain from helping us."