Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rane (B)

Septi frowned at the abrut change of subject, but decided not to push it. "I 'ave no idea. Ze intamicies of travel and suchlike are usually left up to o'zer members of my party- I just stand around and kill vhatever I am pointed at."

"...Blutwald, probably. Vampire country..." Irveska answered blankly, gazing into her empty glass, but not pouring herself another just yet. "As long as we stay away from civilization it should be a quick trek... When I was there a few years back the bloodsuckers kept their zombie pets as close in line as possible."

Looking up briefly just to take in Septimie's new disgruntled expression, she was unsure of were to go with the conversation. It was probable that she was gooseberrying, but the lynx's pride wasn't going to let her wander off. Option three sounded better; Get particularly drunk.

Briskly, she refilled the little glass thimble, then reflexively looked around for something a little bigger.

"Vampires?" Septi forgot all about the change of subject, "I 'ope we don't 'ave to fight one of ze 'orrible leetle bloodsuckers. Ugh." She reached for the bottle again and refilled her glass, making a face at it before taking the shot. "More zombies. Zhat is, at least, an easy enough opponent. Whoever said 'a change is as good as a rest' es a liar, and a lousy one at zhat."

After giving Mariana a quick sultry glace, Irveska rapidly used the dregs of the bottle to pour one last round, then rested her face on both her elbows and gave Septimie a smile far to wide-eyed and sweet to be sincere... Well, coming from her.

"Vampires-she-man-pires." She made light of the stony barbarian's comments, and then consumed her own glass eagerly. "I've never actually fought one. They are easy to talk to as long as you show 'em who is wearing the pants... and you know, don't mess with their stuff... Talked to a bunch, never fought..."

The drink was clearly beginning to catch up with the lynx now, turning her cheeks red and making her speech more cumbersome than ever.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Mariana smiled at Irveska's slurring. "I try and make it a habit not to fight anything without a pulse." She mused, her voice and slight swaying suggesting that her Dwarf-esque drinking habits were finally taking at least a slight toll on her. "Although the well-fed ones kinda have a pulse. Well, they have blood and their warm anyway... warm..." Mariana trailed off, smiling, and just rested her head on Septie's shoulder, her tail still rubbing up against the Barbarian's back.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Septi just smiled and leaned her head on Mariana's, careful to avoid her horns. "Irveskaaaaa," she slurred, "I am not afraid of vampires, and especially not vis you around..." she gestured rather more wildly than was necessary, "you 'ave ze firepower, I 'ave ze brawn..."

Irveska was still making that weird chipper smile, making a decent attempt at forming the letter "u" indeed. "That's more like the... t-the upbeat confidunce that I like when you do..." Swaying forward a little, she shook her head and then had a second attempt at building a sentence that made sence.

"...I'm happy you think so. You've certainly put that killer grip on all the enemies we've had so far..." Her eyes closed, then glanced at the table; But her mouth was still upbeat, telling of the fact she was thinking of how to work that last part into a pun with a little of the words "Mariana" and "bedroom" added.

"Certainly wasn't our brave cleric or valiant fighting... er, princess... who have kept us alive. It's too bad we can't have a little firery catsuited action on the team, really..."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Mariana smiled. "His lordship needs me. I can't leave. I'd love to, though." She turned to Septie, her tail getting even more suggestive with its groping. "speaking of, his lordship got me a doggy for my birthday a few yearsh back. He needsh me and I should probably go home and feed him."

"Coming with, Sheptie?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Septi smiled blearily at Mariana's ear. "I think so..." she turned to Irveska and frowned very deliberately, "I don't 'sink ze dog is for eating," she confessed before turning back to Mariana, "Yes, I am."

Resisting the urge to blurt out another dirty joke or two, Irveksa just retained her sultry smile and leant around the table to give Septimie an affectionate hug; Alrough it was several sizes too small for the rather large woman. The dog munching comment went ignored, which was probally for the best.

"Have fun, hun..." Irveska ushered her on simply, whilst also preparing one of the pale barbarians' cigarettes, which had mysteriously appeared in her left hand after the embrace. "Go for it! You can tell me about it tommorow."

It was always difficult to tell how honest her smiles where, but her motivations didn't seem that sour at least...