Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Rane (B)

"-But you say ve are doing this for a good veason, yes?-"

The sentiment repeated in Irveska's head, whilst she fought the urge to unsling one of those massive bolts and embed it in Rane's forehead. Not even just because the woman's sloppy rulership and dipshit rapist groupies, but because it was what the Tyrant specifically told her not to do. Still, it would probably mean bad things for Septimie, Grila and Davlin if she did. Conveniently, nobody had seen her with Dietlinde in daylight, but it still seemed rather... Cruel to spoil her reputation by association.

As for herself, she didn't really give a flying turd. It would be refreshing to get some of her enemies out in the open.

Below her haunting skeletal mask, the red-haired lynx just shrugged, arced her head sideways, placed a hand on her hip, and made a damn good show of the fact she hadn't quite decided on what to do with the strange mongrel lady yet.

"...Nobody special. It's interesting that it was so easy to get in here, through." She curled a strand of hair between her fingers, and managed to exude the expression of a vicious smile just through her eyes alone. "Word is, you have quite a few powerful little chumps after your head. Freaky, red-robed, masky sorta folks."

"Oh, no need for that look!" She laughed charismatically, attempting to keep the mood unconfrontational whilst keeping her distance. "He wasn't my employer..."

"Well, not exactly. The guy was just some theatrical penis who was trying blackmail me. Called himself the Tyrant."
    Last edited by Regantor; 12-05-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Rane did not seem too knowledgeable on the hierarchy of the Horned Society. Rane just laughed, several of the Incubi joining in mostly because the boss was laughing so it seems right to join in.
    "So? What? You came here to, like, what, warn me or somethin'?" Rane sat up and seemed amused. "Oooh, you done fucked up now!" Shouted one of the Incubi. "Can it!" Rane shouted, also shoving away one of the literally horny Incubi who had begun trying to kiss and lick at her ankles before continuing.

"If you're here to warn me, you're wastin' you're fucking time. And why didn't you bring me a gift! You know, tribute! Isn't that how it works?" She seemed genuinely unsure. "And well, if it's a veiled threat well you're sill wastin' your time because if I wanted you dead the only real issue for me would be deciding what of the myriad of spectacular ways to kill you would be most appropriate."
    When Rane had finished speaking, before the trio could answer, the Incubi chimed in again with their insightful comments.
    "Can we fuck'em, boss?"
    "Never did a corpse before... well, a movin' one anyway."
    "Check out the crossbow whore's cans!"
    Rane wasn't so amused. "Manners, fuckwits! Manners! And that's not how you treat women, shitfuckers! And mind your godsdamned language! I can fuckin' send you all back as easily as I brought you here, don't godsdamned forget it!"
    "Sorry, Mistress Rane."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Don't ya think I'd be more allusive if I actually wanted that prick to get what he wanted? Think any mercenary would take a mission this dumb willingly?" Irveska just smiled again, alrough it was getting a little bit more indignant. "Eight foot shape-shifty demon thing prick, mind, but I'm sure a smoking damsel like you can appreciate that situation. You know, when the big bad billy no mates is waving his proverbial dick around like a simple woman can't help but flaunt all over him..."

"By all means, stick your head under the ground for a week or two, and then wait 'till he comes snooping, then do him in."

"..."

"Hell, maybe I was supposed to just get killed or something to get your attention. Maybe he has a bone for you and that's why he didn't just attack by himself."

The demons laughed, and so did Rane, although she stopped first and had to yell at them all to be quiet.

"Look around you, darling. Do I look like someone who has trouble keeping Demons in line?" More laughter. "Thanks for the warning, I guess? Piss off and take your bloodsucker with you." She paused for a moment. "Unless you have gifts? You do have gifts, right? I'm queen! You're supposed to have gifts, right?" The Demons all offered their affirmations on the matter that, yes, it was customary to give gifts to royalty.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"I have a name." Dietlinde responded angrily, cutting the Sorceress off shortly after being called a bloodsucker. "I am Baroness Dietlinde Muller von Karnstein, although you may call my Lady Muller, if you vish. Ve are not friends, I vould not like to be called Dietlinde by vun such as you." She stated coldly with a effortless air of command and confidence that was the hallmark of Vampires and nobility alike.

"You vill listen to me, child. The Horned Society vants you to step down. I do not care vhat the Enemy vishes, but I care about my friends. They have run afoul of the Enemy's servants, and now find themselves forced to comply vith them. So I am telling you to step down. Further, unlike you, I care about people. You have run this kingdom into the ground vith your laziness and greed, and now you let your disgusting little toys," Dietlinde gestured towards the mass of Incubi, the venom clear in her voice, "do as they vish, raping an-"

Through it all, Rane had listened with her expression shifting between boredom and amusement. She apparently didn't particularly care to be lectured by a Vampire about the principles of good leadership. When Dietlinde brought up Rane's Incubi's habits, however, Rane cut in. "Oh, for fuck's sake, now I know you're just making crap up. They don't do that anymore. I've got them under control. I'm in control here. They get what htey want from me, and they behave themselves around the smallfolk, ain't that right boys?" Various rowdy affirmations and praises for Rane's body and/or sexual skills rang out from the Incubi.

"So take your moralizing bullshit and piss off, before I decide to kill you all for bothering me."

"You... Really don't know what they have been up to out there?..." Irveksa made a humourless grunt, hardly expecting to change the woman's mind now. Spoiling those little lecherous demon frig's day would suffice for now, through. Her head tilted sideways, and she attempted to gain just that bit more insight into Rane's mind.

"You know demons lie, right? It's devils who don't. I mean, I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but..." She just shrugged. "They are already kinda doing that. It's a real shithole out there. If you don't beleive me... Well, go for a walk..."

"Hell, tell them to stop goggling at my rack. Their eyes belong to you, right? Isn't that what's supposed to be going on here?"