Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rane (B)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Have redhair big-udder lady blow up the guards with shooty thing!" Grila shouted excitedly, doing her best impression of the sound Irveska's 'crossbow' made when fired, accompanied by little hand gestures apparently of people exploding.

She was beaming.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Commendable and resourceful!" Davlin exclaimed cheerfully, "and while there are no bad ideas in brainstorming, I don't think we can possibly pull off an aggressive invasion with just the four of us."

"Gah! You're so cute when you're dreaming of murdering the universe!" Irveska suddenly snatched Grila up like a ragdoll, and took her good mood out on the tiny thing by half-smothering the goblin in her arms and chest. "If only I had more ammo, I'd totally dooo it woo it~!"

As out of place as it was, this was probally the happiest you'd ever seen her... and plain fact of the matter was, barging into a renouned demon queen's castle, seducing her and demanding she stepped down sounded like an awful lot of fun compaired to the piles of undead tripe they had been sloshing through for the past few weeks. Figuring out a way of getting one-up on the Tyrant from it was just a bonus. This was her kind of job. Hell, this was her kind of pay...

"We will have to disguise Grila again..." She remarked with confidence, placing the girl back down and fixing the goblin's scraggly hair a little, then placing her hands on her hips purely to look dramatic. "But talking to those gaurds is still dumb. Should be a way of climbing the walls or using some kind of sewer to get inside. If we are fast enough, might not even matter if we are spotted..."

"Any objections?" It sounded more like a courtesy than an actual request for advice.

Deja vu, anyone?...

"Yes yes. Grila prettiest so make sense to dis-skys Grila so ugly Humans not get jealous." Grila nodded her head sagely, apparently pleased with her amazing intellect.

"Big udder red-hair Human lady pretty too, though." She beamed at Irveska. "And you okay too, Davlin. For tricksy Gnome."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Davlin winked at Grila as she complimented his... tricksyness?

It was a compliment nevertheless!

"If I was a more competent magic user, or even a powerful warlock, I could have teleported us all in unawares." Davlin started with a smile, "But considering I'm neither of those things I think walking in the front door might be the way to go."

He winked at Grila again, "Unless you want a special evening together. I could carry you up a wall!"

Septimïe clapped her hands together quietly, dispelling her boredom. "Sounds like a plan. Irveska, vork your magic on the leetle one and we shall get going."

Grila now looked like a pale-skinned harpy child of adorable death. Irveska seemed to enjoy the action more than usual, even glancing at Septimie in anticipation for a nod of approval...

Then, she just suddenly turned away, and began to walk off the path parallel to the outer walls. "Anybody got any rope?" She made a sharp whisper, doing her best to stay unheard by anybody that might be on the battlements. Intentional or not, that bestial wooden mask was starting to make her look pretty ninja-ish. "Septimie, you could throw Davlin over, then we could climb up on it... Or he could fly over, I guess..."

Eyes reveling in their rather devious and exciting new task, Irveska continuously examined the wall for any old collapsed sections or sewer outlet pipes they could crawl through.

SPOILER! :
    Search and Spot rolls...

1d20+1=7, 1d20+2=8
    Last edited by Regantor; 07-25-2011 at 08:13 PM.

"As much as I would love to see the underbelly of this beautiful city," Davlin started softly, "I am not going in through a sewer. I think a man of my position and importance affords me a few vanities."

He looked a little green viewing the outside of the city. "And one of those is not to get shit all over my shoes. I think I'll teleport through the walls or climb over or anything other than trekking through a festering pipe"

"Your vanities? You think I wanna go through there?" Irveska scowled at Davlin, leaning in closer to him. "You trying to say my pristine form would be right at home in a sewer, are you?.."

There seemed to be absolutely no other way through the walls regardless, and they were much to steep to climb. Since nobody responded when she asked for rope, she assumed nobody had any. Of course, the wildcat had realized this before Davlin had even said anything, but her agitation was enough for her to take it out on him.

"Grah... Pointless you going in there alone... and if we attack the guards, the fortress will be alerted, so..." She briskly removed her skeletal jacket and face mask, then shoved them into Septimie's arms. Whilst already beginning to make her way back to the main entrance, the woman then freed her hair up and ensured her norks were standing up correctly within her bra. "I'll deal with them. Keep back for a minute..."

Walking out into the open, she approached one of the closest human guards and took on a worried expression. "...Excuse me sir... Can you help us please?..."

Hopefully, the giant crossbow on her back would remain hidden for now by other giant things...

The guard just sighed. "Babe, I don't know or care who you are or what you want to do here. The queen bitch doesn't pay us nearly enough to bother caring, let alone fighting you off."

The other guard chimed in now. "Of course, with Rane's friends' roaming the streets, I don't think a girl like you really wants to be in the city alone."