Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rane (B)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Dietlinde smiled at Septie. "You are quiet, darlink. Is there a problem? I mean, look at you. A big strong voman like you has nothing to fear from me. Besides, you have a priest. And Irveska here seems to trust me. Cheer up."

"I imagine you have stories to tell."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Septimïe looked up and shrugged, "None zhat are really tellable in polite company," she said quietly. "I don't fear you. As far as I have understood, you kill to stay alive. I think this is some'sing most people can understand. Some perhaps better zhan o'zers." She shrugged again and glanced slyly at Irveska, "No, I just miss someone, zhat is all."

Irveska gave a sort of startled look towards Septimie as the woman herself realized how transfixed she had become in such a short space of time.

"Don't worry, hun. I'm sure Mariana isn't going anywhere." The soft woman lent into the larger one, brushing the side of the barbarian's strong jawline with her dexterous left hand. The lack of empathy was lost on her, but at least the preened lynx was trying; That was rare in itself. "As for our hostess... I've made enough people bleed as it is... Colour me jealous that she can actually do something with all of it..."

Lurking on that thought for a moment, she just stared into the cabin floor and continued caressing Septimie's face and upper chest. It was a strange world indeed when considering becoming a vampire was the less violent deal than going on to massacre her enemies...

Well, as long as what Dietlinde was saying was true, that is.
    Last edited by Regantor; 05-20-2011 at 11:03 PM.

"Why, are we thinking of turning my dear?" Davlin playfully joked to Irvy as she mentioned her jealousy about their... hostesses ability with blood . "You're certainly nocturnal enough now, but I think you might get stuck at the running water part."
    Last edited by Lord_Windy; 06-11-2011 at 02:28 AM.

"This is true... but I could always take it up as a hobby for a while, first." Irveska gave Davlin a highly disturbing smile, with a dark glint in her eye. She made... A joke?... That was good, right?

The rest of the trip went on more or less like that. Dietlinde recounting various stories from her long life, and lots of back and forth teasing and playful flirting between her and Irveska. Every night you'd stop so you could stretch and in case you wanted to sleep laying down. Dietlinde didn't mind the delays as long as you were back in the wagon before sunrise. She was very big on not exploding.

Grila never caught on, although she did ironically try to bite Dietlinde when Dietlinde looked at her loot pile 'the wrong way.'

In feudal Blutwald, Goblin bite Vampire?

The night you left Blutwald was the end of the road for Dietlinde and your free ride, although she had gotten you some horses during a stopover in one of the Karnstein run villages.

She also gave you directions to the capital of Endora, and her advice which was basically just "I suggest not getting killed. Vane is somethink else, I hear."

"You vill remember me, vight loves?" She smiled, giving you all big hugs and kisses on the cheeks, even Grila. "Especially you, Irveska dear, yes?" She smiled. "You are a beautiful voman, Irveska, but you are tease." Dietlinde laughed. "But that is okay. I like a challenge. Maybe you could give a going avay present, though?" She gave a hopeful, flirty, little smile.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"What more could you want, I wonder?" Irveska taunted with a faux-innocent tone, mockingly sicking her front and rear out within a breath's distance of Dietlinde. "Surely you don't have an absence of cash?" Letting out a tormenting laugh a few seconds later, the lynx leant in closer. She wrapped her soft arms around the vampire's pearly shoulders, then delivered a small nibble to the left corner of the woman's lips, followed by a genuine kiss.

"...It would have been nice if I'd met you sooner, hun." Her voice was warm to the ear. "But I'm a busy bee now, I'm afraid. There are alot of things that I need to... repay.... before I can practice any of this girly business..."

Breaking off and trouncing away briskly, Irveska added little more than a backhanded wave as she departed. "Until next time, Baroness Dietlinde..." Confident until the last, clearly.

She could feel Septimie's discomforting glances, but melting into a rich, classy broad was something that just came naturally. There didn't seem to be much of a conflict of interests to her, not as long as she still felt so wary about going anywhere with women in that category anyway. As with most things, worrying about that was just shoveled under the carpet to worry about later.

Davlin returned the kiss to their bountiful host when it came to be his turn. "And for an unspeakable horror and abomination against all things good and pure in this world," Davlin said without a hit of seriousness in his tone or face, "you're pretty nice."

Taking Grila by the arm he gave the Baroness a wink. "Perhaps it was best we met this way, I think in any other capacity I would have been required to chase you down and put a steak in your lovely chest."

Endora was kind of a shithole.

The signs of neglect were everywhere. In some of the villages you passed through things were good, although it was clear the village had basically become an autonomous entity, while in others you could clearly see the disaster wrought by bandits, lack of trade, wild animals and monsters, or any combination thereof.

The capital, on the other hand, was still largely intact and unchanged (presumably.) The city wall had apparently never been damaged during, or repaired since, Rane's takeover.

In front of the gates were two very large and imposing Iron Golems and apparently a few human guards.

They didn't seem to notice you lot yet.

WAT DO?

"I take you all to the nicest places it seems," Davlin said with a lopsided smile as he surveyed the scenery. "If this is my choice of countryside then I'd had to see my choice of Ski Resort, or even beach side."

He look at Grila and grimaced a little, Goblins were difficult at the best of times but the perky Priest did not expect just walking in with her was going to be easy.

"Irvy, Septie, Grila! Any idea on how to get into town without the locals wanting to eat us?" Davlin exclaimed cheerfully. "As a priest of a somewhat good god, I could possibly pull of a pilgrimage again. We could lie wholesale about the religious importance of this land"