Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Rane (B)

Septimïe shrugged and lit another cigarette off of the heels of the last, reaching down and stubbing the spent one out onto her leather armour. She leaned into Irveska's touch, glad at least that the woman was no longer staring at her.

"Eef I have to dress up, zhen I vill. But can't I just pose as your guard or some'sing? I vould ra'zer not be without my sword or be so easily hurt as to be wiz'out my protection," she kicked the armour to illustrate her point. It was crappy, falling apart leather, but it was better than bare skin.

"Well our baroness certainly wouldn't look out of place with a bodygaurd. You should be able to keep it." Irveska replied, eyes closed in relaxed thought. Arms still above and behind her head, she softly caressed the contors of Septimie's high cheek bones to sooth her burning impatience. "Hell, the place is so ill defended I can't see our lovely miss Rane being the paranoid type at all. The only thing that worries me, to be honest, is that this was all part of a trap from the begining. That bastard must have wanted her to step down for a reason..."

Truth be told, she could live with it being a trap. Figuring out what the Tyrant wanted so she could make the oppisate happen was really the top of her agenda.

"I can creep around invisible." Davlin started, "I seriously doubt that I would be able to pull off the 'guard' look otherwise. Unless we want to play up my clerical abilities or my warlock heritage."

"Those are played up enough." Irveska made a bemused smirk, the kind that always came across a bit more sinister than she was intending. "It's also probally going to be full of cranky sex demons... Wait, what am I saying? I bet you'd have a whale of a time if we where here to bash skulls!"

After barely containing a feirce giggle, she lent down and crooked her head down to Davlin's level. "Seriously, through. Save your magical death-fire stuff for Rane... If anyone can get a suprise attack on her before she toasts us all, it's you."

"Just... ah.... Please don't jump the gun, okay?"

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "So I vill get Irveska, Septimie, and myself into the palace, and the priest vill use his magics to get himself in, yes?" She knelt down by Davlin and took his hand. "You vill be careful. I am sure I do not need to tell you about demons, but still. I vould not vant to have your death on my conscience." She smiled at him and pressed his hand to her face, which was still warm and betrayed no signs of the fact Dietlinde had technically been dead for a very, very, long time.

"See. Not a monster."

Standing up again, she smiled at Irveska. "But you should all get some sleep, yes? It is a big day tomorrow, and you need to be at your best! I vill vait outside if you vant me too, although honestly loves, if I vanted to feed on you, I could have done it at any point on the vay here. And vile I do not vequire a bed, it is still kind of nice to have vun. Or share vun" She gave Irveska a flirty wink att hat last comment.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Sorry, Dietlinde, hun, I'd totally go out for a drink with you if I could... If only this city wasn't such an a-typical hellhole full of sex monsters and unholy freaks... " Irveska semi-dodged the lewd question by reminiscing over that surly night out her, Septimie and Mariana had. She was definitely allured by the vampiric bombshell’s classy, immortal good looks and soft-spoken personality, but sleeping around was just one thing the lynx really couldn't bring herself to think about since... Well, that... demon bitch which started all this...

Her expression visibly snapped back from a dark train of thought, and returned to her fiery, determined self. "Erm... -I guess that was kinda... -You'd be okay with just those crappy curtains?..." She regarded Dietlinde with a new inane question. The smile was pure-hearted, but she was perhaps a bit too hasty to keep the subject rolling in the name of remaining upbeat. She sort of knew in the back of her mind that Septimie probally wouldn't like it, either. "If the others are okay with it, I don't mind you staying the night anyway. You can protect us while we sleep."

Clumsy, whimsical remarks didn't suit the grimdark lady. Was she still hiding something?
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-04-2012 at 09:51 PM.

"Oh vhatever, let ze blooddrinker stay if she vants." Septimie rolled onto her side, her back determinedly to Dietlinde and Irveska.

Irveska shrugged as she watched Septimie's mood change, but decided not to confront the woman about it. At least without the eyes of the others on her for a moment, she felt free to let out that certain tinge of depression that she had been supressing, and swiftly nab a cigarette to light up from her robust partner's supply.

Dietlinde was an odd case indeed. Despite what the others probally thought, the lynx still did not regard the woman as perticularly 'human' herself. How could a person even begin to empathise with such an ageless, disconnected creature, seemingly made of smoke and mirrors? Behind that beautiful face, you couldn't help but feel that there had to be the mind of a half alien, pseudo-cannibalistic creature ticking away...

What made the differance was that Irveska wouldn't really have minded giving up some of her blood at this point, had Dietlinde asked, as sweetly as she tended to. Blood, flesh, humanity... They all seemed a little abstract as values, the way things had been going as of late. Every single day she ended up back in the limbo of gauging her self worth, since the incident that had started all this. It was a struggle not letting the others see that, but what value she figured she did have was all in her personality, her spirit; And her spirit wanted to crush both that bitch and the tyrant, no matter what. There wasn't any room for love or honour. Not if it also meant affirming she was worthless. The idea itself was suffocating.

Throwing her jacket and shorts on hastily, Irveska suddenly made her way to the door, with an entirely blank-slated look on her face.

"...Just... having a look around. Be right back."
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-08-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    ZIZI!!!!

Dietlinde frowned as Irveska left, gave Davlin and Grila a sad smile and a shrug, before walking over to Septie and nudging her gently, her warm, gentle, totally-not-dead-feeling hand nudging her shoulder.

"Ve need to talk, I think." She said, sympathetically. "And besides, if I vere to leave the voom now, there vould be no vun else to invite me back in. And I vould be stuck outside all night, and that vould be positively dreadful. I mean, I wont catch cold or anything, but this lovely dress vould be vuined and I vould vather not have that happen if I can avoid it."

She sighed and smiled before adding "please?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Septimïe raised an eyebrow, leant over and lit another cigarette. "Alright," she said guardedly, and sat up, "Ve can talk. Fag?" She proffered the precious supply of nicotine sticks to the vampire. A white flag of sorts.