Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rane (B)

Trying to avoid thinking about her few good relationships only made Irveska inadvertently concentrate on the bad... The hellish bitch that had cut her face up in that gods-forsaken place was just the first in a long line. Alot of former friends had become enemies pretty soon after; Did I really scare decent people away, or was it all just proof that they were only after my father's money?... I'm sick of thinking.

Impatiently snatching a bottle of reasonably decent whisky and honey-sole liqueur from the bartender, the crimson-haired lynx returned to Septimie and Mariana's table. Taking an outside seat as to avoid gooseberrying too much, Irveska kept a totally blank face whilst her free hand wordlessly presented a triad of small glasses between her arced fingers.

Septim´e shot a smile at Irveska. "Just vhat ze doctor ordered." She leaned forward and plucked two of the glasses from Irveska's hand, placing one in front of Mariana, the other in front of herself.

She tapped the glass with the index finger of her free hand.

"Care to do ze honours, Irveska?"

Opening the bottle with her teeth and swilling a reasonable ammount of the strong liquid into each one of their glasses, Irveska gave Septimie a warm but disgruntled smile. Afterwards she gave Mariana a similar affair, but it was much more short lived considering the perticular individiual her mind was preoccupied with... Not that that fucking horned slut from the wasteland looked all that similar, but the angular features and predatory eyes were certainly present.

"Here's to staying in one peice, and showing the wasteland who's in charge." She spoke with a practiced faux enthusiasm, holding her glass up slightly, and allowing the multitude of brass rings on her hand to sporadically glimmer below the hanging oil lamp. "...Hopefully next time there will be less religious nutjobs in it."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "I can drink to that." Mariana laughed, before raising her own glass a bit as well. "And here's to shitty parents, asshole Dragon Hunters, and lovely Barbarian ladies and their cute friends." She gave Irveska a little wink and Septie a playful nudge, her tail still rubbing up against Septie's back and bottom.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Septimïe smiled, "'Ere's to mysterious Dukes and ze beautiful women who work for zhem." She raised her glass and downed the shot, sticking her tongue out in disgust at the taste. "Ugh." Even just this little alcohol had her head swimming slightly.

Irveska just gave off a jaded look at Mariana's mention of "shitty parents", but made at least a conceeded effort to smile when she brung up the last two things. The brain was really fighting with the heart over this woman; There wasn't any logical reason to dislike her, just a passing resemblance to an old foe, and a knack for stealing Septimie's attention due to their similar pasts. Such things were enough, through, apparently.

The red lynx downed her glass quickly and relished the noxious aftertaste. She noticed that Septimie wasn't exactly in agreement, so instead of pouring another round, just made herself one and placed the bottle infront of Mariana.

"...Should have bought you a fur coat." Irveska soon spoke at Mariana, already lazily proping up her chin against the table with her right arm. The pose made drinking awkward, but she did it anyway. "You don't have enough flare for your position, woman... That's what you need... I-don't-give-a-shit-ness..."

Mariana inhaled her drink and was already pouring herself another. She did not seem particularly inebriated. You were beginning to wonder if she did not have Dwarven ancestors.

Mariana shrugged. "Thank you, but you don't have to buy me anything. And I don't know, I've always been told that black leather catsuits are pretty much the norm for someone in my position." She gave a knowing little wink. "But you both look really great. Not that I know much about fashion. All I really know is not to show too much skin because, well, yeah. Red."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Septi frowned and squeezed Mariana's waist gently. "Your skin is gorgeous, and you aren't exactly at much risk of being overly 'urt eef any idiots decided to attack. Vhy vould you vant to hide even an inch of yourself?"

Snagging the bottle back before the rest of it dissapeared, Irveska resisted the urge to simply state bullshit towards Mariana's self-defeatist remarks. Sure, having crimson skin made people dislike you, but predjudice was everywhere. Fear was indeed the only way Irveska personally knew of making freinds, as dubious as that statement would have sounded out loud.

"...Geez, I swear you two have the same brain..." The red lynx spoke half to herself, sipping at her refilled glass carefully, then handing it lazily back to Mariana. It wasn't in her nature to continue complimenting them, so she just sat and took the conversation in from afar now instead.

Mariana just smiled, apparently enjoying herself.

"So have you all decided how you plan to get to Endora yet? I imagine even your Gnome friend isn't quite crazy enough to try going through Therion."