Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rane (B)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Mariana looked genuinely concerned. "The Enemy? Well, fuck." She was speaking in a low whisper now. "If you guys, you know, need to lay low somewhere for a while, I promise you his Lordship can keep you all safe from the Horned Society. Best not to talk about it in public though. Their eyes see more than you think."

She took another shot and smiled at Septie. Her tail was brushing up against her backside repeatedly now. Definitely not coincidental. "You lot manage to piss off any other evil cults?" she laughed.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Not zhat I know of." Said Septi dryly. After a moment she drained her drink, and stood. "Irveska, could you 'elp me buy ano'zer round?" She widened her eyes and jerked her head in the direction of the bar. Subtle as a troll.

"Sure." Irveska responded rather blankly. Mention of the enemy had rather unhelpfully thrown her thoughts away from Mariana, and back towards the intentions of the Tyrant. Sure, it was possible that Alighieri could realistically help her in this situation considering his backing, but explaining the fact that she was technically working for the bastard aswell was something that Irveska really didn't need in her lap at the moment.

Winding towards the bar, she gave an even more intence death-glare than ussual to anyone who crossed her path.

It only really occured to her at the very last moment what Septimie had dragged her out for, and looked back over her shoulder at the still-seated Mariana with a disgruntled expression.

Preamble not being a skill Septimïe ever saw a need for, as soon as they were out of shot she shot a panicked look at Irveska. "Vhat is she doing? Does she want to fuck? Ees she just being friendly? Joking?" She groaned and rocked her head back on her shoulders, "I don't know. Vhat do I say? Ve both know I'm as subtle as a Tlalusks' backside. Please, help me."
    Last edited by zizi; 01-04-2011 at 11:26 PM.

"Be cool. You're a big girl, aren't you?" Irveska made a mockingly sinister smile, then placed herself closer and cupped a hand to Septimie's ear. "Look. She obviously likes you, I've been picking it up in that tail aswell... Just ask yourself what you want out of this relationship, drop some subtle hints and make her work for it."

Clearly, lady grimdark's experience lay more in exploiting interested women than actually sleeping with them. At least her bad mood seemed to have dissipated...

"You can do it, tough lass!"

"Hints. Right." Septi paid the barman, ignoring his scrutiny. Evidently he was trying to work out what, exactly, the super hot woman with the tail saw in the mohawked creature with the tiny shorts and conflicting gender presentation. Septi passed Irveska a new glass of wine, holding her own beer, and flashed him a predatory smile that saw him suddenly develop a crushing interest in serving other customers. "Make 'er work for it." Septi shrugged, "I can try, I suppose." She made her way back to the table, trying to think of a hint. What kind of hint? What was a hint, exactly, and when did it stop being hinting and started to be not-hinting? Make her work for it? How?

She sat down next to Mariana, so close she could feel the warmth from Mariana's leg on her own. She opened her mouth to say something then closed it, unable to think of anything to say. Instead she put her arm around Mariana's waist. Subtle it wasn't, but it communicated everything that Septi just didn't have the lyrical trickery to express.

Mariana seemed surprised at first, but quickly rolled with it, leaning against Septi and resting her head on the Barbarian's shoulders. "Did you get what you wanted?" She asked.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"...Good luck."

Jealousy wasn't quite an accurate word. It had taken a long time for Irveska to even begin speaking frankly with Septimie, so she had frequently considered their moments of proximity to be more of a 'side effect' from the fact that they both lacked any real relationships as things stood. It's how I should have expected things. She told herself. No new history here.

Remaining on a bar stool, -half to sulk, and half to stay out of her two companion's way-, the overdressed woman just swirled her cheap wine distastefully and kept up just enough of an intimidating expression to keep the drunks away. Without someone to either scrutinize or pulverize, it seemed her conversation with the Tyrant was again the only thing she was able to think about.

Septi nodded, and smiled to herself. "Yeah. I did." After a second she turned and kissed Mariana on the forehead, careful to avoid her horns. The gesture felt filthy in its intimacy.

She glanced at Irveska and felt... guilt? Something like that. She wasn't dropping the woman, and she still felt infinatly closer to her than she did Mariana- thoughts of the Duke unsettling her slightly. But Mariana just... understood in a way Irveska never could.

Mariana made a happy little sighing sound. "I'm glad to hear it."