Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ClockHand WorkShop~Clock Hate painting.

bvoid@ Well they are my friends (well, not everyone, but the director and producer are) so is not like I could change my mind, get choleric or anything, I just got sad-angry at seeing what I did so screwed. Anyway, put a price to the colored version, the game is still on, you guys (everyone) can state a value of anything I have done.

rubisko@ you know, I "almost" don't want to retain the rights of my art. I don't want people to see the short, find that shitty cover and then see my name on the credits, I would feel terrible.

Double post.

Paint practice over an old draw with a time restriction of 3 days.

Original Picture.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 11-17-2012 at 11:09 AM.

now this is epic. i like the design. its the kind of design i would like myself to achieve.

while the paint over is a wip, i kind of miss the roughness and style that the original has. Especially on the expression of the face. That part of the draw gives the rest a raw feel since the body gesture is quite elegant and a formal.
    skin color may be a bit too cool for my preferences but i'm not good with seeing color so not sure...
    edges of each material may need to be a bit bolder but i don't know how to tackle edges so can't really give a suggestion

maybe i'll wait till it gets developed further. Details are awesome, I especially like how the chest plate, gauntlets, and the tasset turned out.
    hope to see this. :3
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Man im the last one to give anyone advice's on painting but i do know some basic stuff. And what i think you should do/ have done is put more darker shadows, so that we could make out those ornaments like on the gloves. Basically just add a lot of black at the edges....thats what i think... black is good...black is cool....yeah im just ranting right now.....
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyVoid View Post
    now this is epic. i like the design. its the kind of design i would like myself to achieve.

while the paint over is a wip, i kind of miss the roughness and style that the original has. Especially on the expression of the face. That part of the draw gives the rest a raw feel since the body gesture is quite elegant and a formal.
    skin color may be a bit too cool for my preferences but i'm not good with seeing color so not sure...
    edges of each material may need to be a bit bolder but i don't know how to tackle edges so can't really give a suggestion

maybe i'll wait till it gets developed further. Details are awesome, I especially like how the chest plate, gauntlets, and the tasset turned out.
    hope to see this. :3
    yeah I agree with this. It looks a bit too smooth. I'm not really good at this, so that's just my opinion. But overall very nice! I wish my drawing skills were that good.