Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ClockHand WorkShop~Clock Hate painting.

Hybrid View

ClockHand WorkShop~Clock Hate painting.

I haven't made a art thread from a long time, I hope my laziness doesn't stay in my way to success and spiritual enlightenment.

Well, now some shit I have done lately.

This can be seen in my Gallery (MT).

Portrait of myself.

I have never finished this shit.

Color test (photography without flash).

American Psycho gender bended, inspired in Mimi.

Barbarian/Viking.

For more old shit look this DA.
    http://efrierednihil.deviantart.com/

Critiques & Comments are appreciated.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 11-16-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Fenn
    I've never seens your art before. I admit, I expected nothing less startling given what I have gealmed from your personality. A great variety of styles, unique and solid techniques. Fav piece: the Barbarian.

Thumbs up Clock.

thank. I hope to use the barbarian in some story in the future (a story I finish).

Soon, new images (spoil: its gonna be a archer).

I like it, although I think the angle of the axe and hammer should be much more defined.
    it's good for the 3rd and 4th pose but not for the 1st and 2nd picture, even if it's faced side ways, there should always be a little bit trace of it's shape, well for the hammer atleast.

yeah I know.

The thing that happened with the weapons is that I design them and after I scan it I chose to change them (because I didn't like the design) and making the changes digitally is what blew everything with the weapons -.-

I'm still trying to making a good axe and mace design, it's pretty hard, because I don't want to make a WOW weapon, but neither simple realism as a normal axe and a warhammer.

Finally done. I'm still working on the bow design and the collar.

I really like her whole design. The detail is done well, and you're really good with the perspective. Only thing I can think of, and I might be wrong--could just be the angle. In the full body pic where she's stepping forward, she looks a little off balanced, like she's tipping slightly to the right. But, maybe it's just me. She looks fine otherwise.
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 10-03-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: misspelled "design"
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

You are right. It's actually a good point, hard to notice, because a body walking is already unbalanced, but I went to far.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 10-03-2011 at 08:08 PM.

SO I SEEZ TAT U UZE MOAR TAN 1 LAYER n00b!

^ Elitist thread hangover. Joking aside, the thing that pulls me into your art is the solid, crisp line work. The simple, bold coloring complements it well. My only critique isn't even about the art itself: in the first picture (the comic), the text in/above the second panel is pretty hard to read due to the spooky-type font.

I still lol'd at it. And your logo owns.

Damn layers!

In Skeptical I'm going to try to be more clear in the text (yeah, it's pretty noisy and I think giving more space between letters might help the text and not force me to change it completely) and I will improve that and the photoshop (some day). In any other thing I might gonna use some Font, to prevent the noise in the texts. Thanks by the point.

Yeah the logo is pretty cool, I pretty much love it a lot.

In the next upload (I don't know if I might upload this or not) a comic (I'm done with the script and the story board). It might take a while (draw, scan, clean, paint), but I have hopes in this story.