Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Queen (A)

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    Saiza stared, eyes wide and rounded at the Lich before him. He had never seen a lich before, and he wasn't relishing the experience. "Uhhh..."

Okay...that didn't come out right. Try again.

"The monoliths are...uh. Monoliths. Mysterious, dangerous, psion related objects?" He gained some confidence as he spoke. "This doesn't have to be a nasty experience. I'm sure there's all sorts of things we could do to make this work. If you let us borrow the book, have it professionally copied, we could probably work out something worthwhile in exchange. Anything you're interested in? We could give you some information on those monoliths."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Saiza had barely started talking when Klarkash interrupted. "Shut up you idiot, I know what they are. You have one? You have more than one? Where have you found them? How long have you had them with you? Have you touched them? Have you been having nightmares? Hallucinations?"

The Lich turned its attention to Veldan. "And you; Rin? Rin Shiranui, the demon-whore empress of Kusanagi? Armitage? The Armitage? I had believed he was either dead by now, or at the least still eccentric. It's been well over a century since he went eccentric."

It turned to Mathias. "You. You stink of amateur magic, but magic the same. You are a Wizard and yet did not find it strange that you were tasked to steal a book from me for a woman supposedly as a gift for a man who you ignorant outsiders believe has been dead for over a century? Has the world become so degenerate and backwards since I shed the itchy wet prison of life?"
    Last edited by Kodos; 08-15-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Makoto seemed to realize that Emi would have just disturbed the chitine more, and thus fetched the small creature from out of the bookcase herself whilst the others were distracted. The ninja's moves were slow and subtle, acting complacent, but in reality, not missing a single gesture from the powerful rotting humanoid before them. It felt wrong in every single capacity... How could they hope to kill something that was already so utterly dead?...

Ulow wanted to stop Veldan from putting herself on a platter so blatantly, but was frozen in terror gazing into the horrid form of Klarkash. "...R-R-Rin's notta deemon! She's a... She's a goddess!" The small thing managed with great difficultly to break her silence. "If... If you don'd know Fillis, then... then... she's the only reason I'd..."

"Damn black blocks are cursed-er than the one back home. They curse your mind... It feels like the headclaspers, and... Xgoq..." Ulow was torn between a host of burgeoning emotions. This decrepit, disgusting thing was an abomination, but he clearly knew more about the monoliths than any of them. No beating around the bush, he actually knew about things that could help her...

"...Lich... Sir... I'm sorry we broke into hardbox yours, really, budt..." The chitine quickly shoved her way in front of the others, and tried to gain eye contact with it first hand. "Please... Please tell me... Who is idt?... Whadt is idt inside?... I need to... I need to know..."
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-16-2011 at 03:00 PM.

"You will silence the Chitine or I shall silence it for you." Klarkash said, without a hint of emotion. "I asked questions. Your lives literally depend on timely and satisfying answers to these questions. Do not waste my time."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    "We have one," Saiza said, with more effort than he expected; the words had almost felt stuff in his throat. "In an Ashfied asylum with a psion. A few months. Yes, yes, and I don't think so."

"A few months? And you've not killed yourself yet? Interesting. I suppose it's possible you are just very stupid - have you tried killing yourself?"

"I don't know anything about being a demon whore," Veldan sadly said, still looking at her feet so she didn't have to face the horrifying visage of Klarkash. "Or anything about a eccentric wizard. I just know we were asked to get this book as a present for him."

Veldan looked up for a split second only to immediately put it back down. It didn't look any better with time. "And those monoliths, horrifying as they may be I don't want to kill myself just because I have to be around one"

"It's not about the horror, you idiot. It's about what the window represents, and where it leads to, you simpleton." Klarkash said annoyedly, waving a boney hand dismissively.

"Some atrocities are so profound that the flesh itself remembers them." The abomination gave what appeared to be a shudder. "And some memories outlive even the flesh."

"Tiefling, you will give me the Illithid relic."

"I did find the quest odd, but I could care less. I'm not here because Rin, I'm here because I'm responsible. These people are my friends...but you would not understand." Mathias managed to get his words out. His body had stiffen as soon as Klarkash entered, but as his comrades begun to interact, so did he.

"Saiza, give him the monolith. We can't do anything less if we want to get out alive."

DUCK HOLY HELL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN