Thread: Ask For Reference Thread.

Ask For Reference Thread.

Guys I need reference for places, well I'm kinda lazy to take picture at my place, and there's not actually a good sight in here, most architecture design suck in my country.

well I don't actually need to take pictures if I could just make a my own place. all I need is details and stuffs and I won't need to copy the exact place cause I'm already good at winging it.

just suggest me some movie or an artbook that has background with lots of details.

edit: just remembered what it says in fox-orians tutorial, movie about pixars and some other, don't really know what specific to choose from, so can anyone suggest an exact movie and I'll buy the dvd right away.
    Last edited by ram; 10-09-2011 at 12:07 PM.

idk about the movies but i recommend you to take a look on the game ASSASSIN'S CREED series its a game with superb places. and i think it might help ypu. Ah yes if you want you can play that game too its very nice .
    ARCHITECT DESIGN IS GOOD SO FAR GAMES I PLAYED so check that out
    SORRY TO SEE THAT NO 1 HAS REPLIED to this thread.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Why not just look through Shutterstock and Artmorgue? There are a lot of links in the Massive Online Tutorials list that you can browse through. Also, it doesn't hurt to do a search.

...Unless you just want to make a reference thread right here where people post pictures?

That wasn't actually my intention, But I guess that's not a bad idea.
    Well I guess I should look more in massive online tutorials again, Sometimes I forgot that we have that in the forum lol.