Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Methods

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Well I mean the objective is to get the videos removed, so that will inevitably happen regardless of whether or not she actually gets money.

I guess so, but it would still hurt for the girl for everyone to see her I suppose.

anyway, similar things happen to me. actually my friends some guys who I just happen to know took a video of me taking a shower.

they laughed and laughed so hard in me in that video, well for me I guess that would be fine since I'm a guy and all, but hey HOW THE HECK CAN YOU JUST IGNORE THOSE MOCKING LAUGHTER!!!

I asked if he deleted it and I trusted him, and about a month after that I just found out that he didn't erased it at all. and distributed it to some other people.. and I herd they kept laughing about it.

I thought, am I a naked clown dancing in the showers? is that how they see me?

after that I never welcomed them into my home and break up our friendship, although I could have berserk and plot out some revenge, but I guess if I do that I might not be any different than those guys.

I guess the biggest mistake I ever did was befriend with those types of people.
    lesson learned= If your going to befriend with a funny guy, make sure he has a common sense.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    If something on the internet isn't private, it'll remain somewhere in

Forever.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    If something on the internet isn't private, it'll remain somewhere in

Forever.
    What what is that?

Reeeebooooot

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Wow, what's so hilarious about a guy taking shower? :\

Anywhooo, it's a tough situation to be in (the girl). Either situation is not good but she's better off just breaking up with the guy and not being in a shitty relationship which can escalate into something worse (i.e. abusive, further blackmail, etc). Being blackmailed to be someone's BF or GF is a huge red flag to get the hell away from the jerk.

Just something I'd like to share, Now if your someone who just saw a child lying on the streets covered in blood, what would you do?

Imagine if that camera isn't there, if you happen to help that kid you might be accused as the one who run him over.
    could you really ignore that kid? or would you help him?
    Last edited by ram; 10-20-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Of course I would help. If someone try to blame my, I will just ask them to show me proves.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Would I help her? Yes. But not by moving her. I would just stand and tell traffic to go around and call the ambulance. Even in America it's advised for legal and medical reasons to never move a severely injured person. If you've taken CPR certification classes, then you know this. You might hurt them more, especially if they have fractures. So even if they come out of it fully recovered, you can be blamed for worsening the injuries. Furthermore it's just common sense that if you don't know what you're doing, you should never try to treat or even touch a severely injured person.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Would I help her? Yes. But not by moving her. I would just stand and tell traffic to go around and call the ambulance. Even in America it's advised for legal and medical reasons to never move a severely injured person. If you've taken CPR certification classes, then you know this. You might hurt them more, especially if they have fractures. So even if they come out of it fully recovered, you can be blamed for worsening the injuries. Furthermore it's just common sense that if you don't know what you're doing, you should never try to treat or even touch a severely injured person.
    Yeah that's the kind of advice I've been looking for, this isn't the first time that this happen in China, Well this is just one of the comment of one of those guys in facebook where I found this video so I'm not certain yet if it's true.

The story of not helping others in China originate way way back in 2006 when a man helped a fallen old woman. The young man brought the old woman to the hospital but later on was accused by no less than the latter that he is the one who kno...cked her down.
    A Judge then ruled that because of guilt the man was obliged to bring the woman to the hospital and was required to pay the latter's medical bill.
    I guess the mistake of the man is because he moved the woman, Your method is the best Cype.
    @clock I'm glad to see your concern.