Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - Mists of Izumo

Man, you're musculature work is really improving on some of this stuff... Can't say I'm massively hot on the Septimie with all honesty, but Kai and Kabasal are bang-on. Mariana really could have done with eyebrows IMO, but other than that she's hot shit. Keep at it Zees! :3

Ahahahaha! EYEBROWS. I kept staring at it going 'What have I forgotten!?' Eyebrows! XD

Also, I can't remember off the top of my head, sorry. I know I have an Iku front I've been meaning to upload since before forever, but otherwise I'm not sure.
    Last edited by zizi; 01-26-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    DUCK: Add me as a friend so I can send you PMs! And get on AIM!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Going out at 1 to help move some stuff and hang out with some friends. I'll be back at 7 the latest unless otherwise noted. Most likely around 6 or so.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Scrappy party B scraps of alternate costume scrappy-ness. :o

-Irveska-

-Septime-

-Mariana-

I'm back and holy shit that is awesome. :O

Zizi, do you plan to go back and edit eyebrows onto your Mariana, lawl? If not I'll update the OOC with the pics now. Otherwise I'll wait.

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    I'm having college stress so I will probably not be posting for the next few days. Trying to sort myself out.

Okay.

Anyway, I'm going out for a while in a few minutes. I should be back at 5-7 the latest, probably the former end of that spectrum, and possibly even as early as 3 or 4.

Twins with TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SCANNER.
    I have no idea how to make them better. Mai (?) even lost her leg...

I guess you could go over them in photoshop, they look a little plain but ninjas are supposed to. You drew them really well.