Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - Mists of Izumo

Quote Originally Posted by Regantor View Post
    This is pretty much what I was voting before the whole Reine thing went down. It persists, dog. :m
    Oui.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Why aren't you on AIM you horrible thing you!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Being stunned sucks ass. How do you even recover from it?... Hypertext doesn't say anything useful.

i dunno, did jai even say how long she was stunned for

Oh. It is only for one round. Sorry about that. I'll be clearer next time. Kodos might have you edit your post.

Eh, s'okay. I think it's right...

Since Iku is stunned twice over you can probally go ahead and post as Karin again, anyway. :/

Edit:

Ah, Fitha did a grapple. Jai needs to roll his own grapple check to contest it, which technically happens in the same "turn". If the attacker gets the highest score, they cause damage and immobilise them. If the defender wins, they get away. Next turn, you both basically roll the same thing until the attacker looses.

Since Karin is next anyway as aforementioned, you could probally just cram it all in one post.
    Last edited by Regantor; 01-24-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Ok.

Jai needs to roll that stuff. As for stunning - unless otherwise noted it lasts exactly one round from when it began. So normally it begins when Karin stunning fists you, and ends on the start of her next turn. Since Eros got her cuntpunt during her turn, it began on her turn, and ended this turn. So she could, say, take an attack of opportunity this round if it came up. Although being unarmed I don't think she can since no improved unarmed :O

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

W00T.
    K, drawings.
    First up; Mariana, drawn AGES ago.

Sketches:
    Arkan, tiefling fighter/dragon slayer (Char for A. Eventually.) (He also has a split tongue, darkish skin, and veloceraptor feet. Oh, and his pupils look like that of a goats or a sheep)

Arkan's (soon to be ex-) dragon slaying crew:
    Kabasal, half-elf bladesinger:

Kasabel, Kabasal's twin, ranger/ arcane archer:

Tale Lak-Nah, tiefling wizard:

Septi thing

Kai sketch

There's also stuff I haven't scanned/uploaded yet which I've left at college for my portfolio.
    Last edited by zizi; 01-26-2011 at 12:12 PM.

What awesome ones are lurking in hiding? And great art, Zizifish. I'll update the OP later because I am lazy.