Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - Mists of Izumo

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    We care about you. :3

Also, here be some Shingen drawfaggotry.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Badass. Reg really likes the style. :m

Takes a really long time to load for some reason, through. Is it just my PC?...

Kodos is glad Regfish likes. Here, too, be a Skade. Her face isn't quite pretty enough, and she should be a bit more of Dem Hips in her figure (milfy curvy, Hevisa in terms of build) but it gets across the general gist of it. MILFY half-naked Red Dragon who's wearing a good chunk of her hoard.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Alright, D players, listen up. With Wubdy missing in action and Reine turned into a fine red paste, you have more options on what to do next. Initially I was going to put Reine on a bus and hold off on Tanglewood or Harkinia and send you to one of Therion's towers instead. With Windy gone that's no longer necessary. So now we do the vote over, this time with that tower as a third option.

So, vote. Do we want...

...To go reclaim one of Therion's towers, kidnap the evil Wizard who set up shop there, and also bring back any worthy underlings as slaves as well as looting the place.

...To go to Tanglewood and obtain for Therion the mask/demon Mbwiri. While there you will meet and kidnap exciting new people and bring back lots of loot. Also watch out for spiders.

...To go to Harkinia and kidnap princess NotZelda, steal shit, and generally be dicks.

Again; all three of these tasks will eventually get done. Your voting now simply determines what gets done next, not which gets done.

I vote Tanglewood. That black lady has a certain aesthetic je ne sais quoi to her that the other pictures lack, and I preferred the quest from the start.

in order of want most
    1. Tanglewood
    2. Tower
    3. notzelda

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    1.Tanglewood
    2. Tower
    3. notzelda
    This is pretty much what I was voting before the whole Reine thing went down. It persists, dog. :m

seeing as i'll be playing (maybe) at this time..

1. notzelda
    2.tanglewood
    3. tower

1. Tanglewood
    2. NotZelda
    3. Tower.

1. NotZelda (Since, Fjore could be more useful there...)
    2. Tower
    3. Tanglewood