Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - Mists of Izumo

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Disregard that, I'm here.

I will definitely D post, and probably F post, and possibly even C post tonight or tomorrow.

Windy, I hope you're alright

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Busy with friends. Back and posting in three hours.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

A Drawfag drew a Crab General for me. It doesn't quite match what I had in mind (although my idea is fuzzy enough that if this design is popular it will become canon) but it's too adorable not to share.

EDIT: And a spot-on Shrimp Soldier:
    Last edited by Kodos; 01-20-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Ah. The more you know. How in the fuck does one pronounce that, though? Transasterick? Transtar? Transthatthingyougetwhenyouhitshiftandeight?

And I hope Zizi is doing better. She needs to be on AIM so we can discuss the new party and other things and zizilife.

Not that it means a terrible ammount from somebody you've never seen, but Reg is worried about the Zees. PM me back if you want to talk sometime, okay?...

... As for crustatian military... Totally would have played one if given the chance again. *_*

Fail is okay with warping ahead a bit since samurai fights are less interesting than monk ones and since we lagged enough. The only fights he'll actually be rollplaying are the two important ones of his on day 3 - Satomi and, if he makes it past her, Oboro.

I'll be warping ahead whenever Reg, Hammy, or Zizi are on AIM so there's at least one Cposter to post with.

That said I still have no idea how to get Hei off that bus.
    And Duck needs to be on AIM more. You're the worst.

Atrocity Maidensu~!

(Mega labbelled version here.)

In my defence, none of them but Eros were actually my idea. XD

what a bunch of weirdos

*Shrug* I think it's just said aloud as trans, with the asterisk implied. It still gives the impression you mean the binary though.

I don't mean to worry people- WAIT. I HAVE PMS? *checks* HOLY SH- Why the fuck doesn't this stupid forum TELL ME I have PMs? So much loathe for this forum right now.

=3 DAWW LOOKIT. Jreengus and Therion are the best XD.

Also it does mean a lot, honestly, that my friends care about me. Even if it IS a text-based 2D friendship.