Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - Mists of Izumo

As much as I want to fight a colossal zombie a time skip can't really be avoided.

You break my heart Windy.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I'll be warping D Soon.
    B and C will resume, hell or high water, this coming Friday. Davlin gets put on a bus, and Yuanjun becomes an NPC. I love Yuanjun as a character, and Rin loves her obviously, so killing her off is impossible, and she's too fun to not have around. Plus given her personality it's hard to imagine her just deciding to stop showing up - particularly after threatening Ryo.

C2 will start shortly, I still have some monk styles and NPCs to work out. On that note, Zizi, Sawyer, get in touch with me. @_@

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

A Drawfag did Il'amare, Therion's go-to Arcanist girl. Wizard/Sorcerer/Ultimate Magus.
    NWS because she has one breast bare. Drawfag's idea, not my own.
    http://i54.tinypic.com/mjwc2p.jpg

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

This one is probably my favourite, it is drawn very well.

The sheer quality of that pic makes Reg epic jealous...

The fact that it was just a random nice guy that did it? HEAD ASPLODE

Regart is amazing too :O Will you be on AIM today? You weren't yesterday. Or I missed you.

Anyway. D and F posts soon coming.

Blerg, sorry. Have alot of stuff going on all of a sudden to do with my grandad's birthday. I'll talk to you about it when I see you on AIM next; I'm on now... >_>

D posting, at any rate...

I am alive but various things mean that I have almost no energy and very little inspiration, motivation or drive even to do the things I love. I will keep posting as best I can, but if there is a slight lag it's because I just don't have the energy left over to haul butt and post. I know how that sounds, believe me, but I just don't. Coming out as trans* is turning out to have been my one way ticket to hell, depression and anxiety attacks.

Get on AIM please and talk to me? Also if that asterick was supposed to be followed up by a footnote you forgot it, and if it was supposed to be a link it's broken.

I've been on AIM many times the past few days, and it says you are unavailable. There have been times when you are on the forum, but not AIM. AIM has failed me again. This is why I hate AIM.