Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - Mists of Izumo

I'll try. My PC hates it though.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Well my PC hates your face so how 'bout that?!

HEY-OOOOH!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Sad panda.

So I decided, party F2/G/C2 will be Izumo Adventures: China Edition. If you're interested contact me :O

Fail is playing a Drunken Master.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I still think it's totally a missed oppertunity to do something new and original, but whatever... -_-

We could always have a party F3 or something.

Fail speaks the truth. Get on AIM regfsih.

Updated the OP! Also have some Lin! First one got the outfit exactly right, if anyone feels like drawing her.

Windy where the hell are you.

Since Windy is gone so long I'm thinking of doing a few things for each of the parties he is in.
    A: Veldan will be played by Reg until the nearest convenient time upon which she will be put on a bus.
    B: I have no fucking clue.
    C: Windy has until next friday or so to show up and get in touch with me or I'll figure something out and put her on a bus too. It's impossible, quite literally, to kill her off given her relation to Rin.
    D: Reine is a short haired blonde Elf who makes things explode. Karin is a tall Human who's as busty as Hevisa and makes things explode. Hevisa is fickle. Reine is easily disposed of. Making Reg or any of you double-time for Windy isn't quite fair or fun, especially given the nature of this fight, so if you all want I'll warp ahead and just assume you all killed the Titan somehow.
    "BOY THAT FIGHT SURE WAS HARD!" and then I'll introduce the new players and get on with stuff

i good with the time skip