Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - Mists of Izumo

i vote 4 avernus

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    So Fail, vote.

Also I'm a mod now. Which is good because now that means when you kids need to make minor edits to your posts and shit, like just adding in rolls or something that you forgot, I can do it for you and things can advance instead of waiting.

So I'm just double-checking to make sure that I have all your permissions to make minor edits to your posts in case you make a mistake or forget a roll and aren't around to fix it and the lack of correction is holding things back.

Anyway, that's that. Keep calm and carry on.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

For the record, Reg voted Garethkullgen. It has both urban and cave stuff, some sweet NPCs located nearby, and of course, sgraggly wee balls of adorably abhorant Chitines. :3

Avernus is pretty sweet and all, and I know it's got alot of development done, but I sorta just feel like we will only have the Rendanvlos to ask for work from, and that's it...

Oh, and I PMed you, Zees, incase you didn't check 'em.

My vote is for Gareth.

so is Garethkullgen? but which house do u two vote for

Chaon could work if you guys wanted to RP through the three of them comming togeather, and actually buying their shit. They are the merchant caste afterall. We will have to go to Faernsenger later anyway for missions and stuff, so that's option 2 for Reg.

Quarthas eats psions like Neit for breakfast, so yeah, that's worth knowing. >_>

No, that's Ku'nal. But the Quarthas would hate Faildrow for being a pathetic weakling who can't stand on her own two feet.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Pff, She'd kick their ass even without her slaves.

Fail why are you not on AIM why are you doing this to me.

i vote ffer ad faernesingrr