Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - Mists of Izumo

Lol, thanks guys. It was a long time commin'. Definatelly gonna work on some stuff outside'a cyberspace for the next one, through. x_x

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Announcements!
    My college semester starts Monday, that is to say tomorrow. I have classes Monday-Thursday, but my Monday and Wednseday schedules are both a single class, so other than possibly being busy with homework or tiredness, that won't affect things much. Although I have class all day Tuesday and Thursday, as with last semester, so I'll be home later and may or may not post those days. Plan accordingly.

Also I am going to try and figure out why my laptop would not play nice with their network so I can post between classes. If nothing else, I do have my iPhone and can at least browse and give one-word yes/no answers from the cafeteria. Also bear in mind I don't know when I'll be home on class days yet because 1) when the schedule says class ends and when the professor actually gets bored and sends us home are usually different things and 2) who knows how the busses are going to be.

Also! Hammy, what the fuck? Windy, double what the fuck.

EDIT: Also! For you, Regduder: http://conjugalfelicity.com/crabs-the-human-sacrifice/
    Last edited by Kodos; 01-29-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Holy fuck. For one, Crustacean Vengeance is the best name for a novel ever, bar none.

For seconds, I've... I've heard of this guy before. I read Cannibals back in high school.

What does this mean? Is Guy.N.Smith myself from the future? *_*

he won a pipe smoking competition?? what do u even do at those

u smoke pipes, duh

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

New OOC thread! It is momentarily locked while I finish making the introductory posts. I'm locking this thread since it has run it's course. GOODNIGHT, SWEET PRINCE.
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...1398#post71398