Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe in Ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I only believe in Ghost type pokemons.
    Nice one! Ha ha!! ^-^

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    Existence is defined by qualities. So ideas don't exist. That's what I learned from the God thread anyway.
    You can name qualities of an idea. "Exists in the form of electrochemical activity in the brain" for example. If I knew more about neuroscience I could go into more detail.

Also, I used to have a Gengar back in the days of Red and Blue who, I swear, had like a 99% success rate for Hypnosis.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Gengar was extremely overpower on Red & Blue pokemon, even Haunter was extremely over power, they never failed any attack (hypnosis, confusion ray, thunder bolt, what ever).

As Ghosts doesn't exist we could make this thread "Ghost Pokemon Thread". At least those exist and we will look less crazy talking about them.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Or we could just talk about Ghosts.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Gengar was extremely overpower on Red & Blue pokemon, even Haunter was extremely over power, they never failed any attack (hypnosis, confusion ray, thunder bolt, what ever).

As Ghosts doesn't exist we could make this thread "Ghost Pokemon Thread". At least those exist and we will look less crazy talking about them.
    Psychic Pokemon were the worst though. Red and Blue were so hilariously broken in that regard. Hell, Alakazam is still my main bro.
    Also remember how you needed the Silph Scope to see them, originally? Yeah, the dropped that after the first game.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Most of the pokemon that need trading for evolution are ridiculous over powerful. And I hate that because it make the game retarded and I never had friends to trade )=

But well, now with the 934875348957483 legendary pokemons the game is even more retarded (I have tried to see the competitions but everyone use the same pokemons -.-).

Stick to the topic

Well I think ghost are p much real or "Spirits" is a better word for them. The word "GHOST" was just to scare little kids so they would go to bed early at night. Anyway I did encounter some weird unexplained stuff when I was younger back at my old house. It was like at the middle of the night around 2-3am and such. My bed was facing the door so yeah. Anyway I suddenly woke up for no reason and suddenly my door opened. I turned my head over to look who was coming in but when the door opened there was no one there! But the door was still moving as if someone was coming in. The minute I said "hello?" the door slammed shut. It was so loud it woke my whole family up. It couldn't have been my brothers cuz they were all asleep at that time and my parents wouldn't do something stupid like that and I was sleeping in the same room as my sister so what the heck was that? Also the door slam was awfully louder then usual. We tried slamming the door but it was not as loud as the first slam that woke us up so yeah it p much freaked us out :/.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Like I said, even if we prove there is such thing as ghosts, or at least, some form of visible/tangible apparitions, they're not gonna call them "ghosts". "You silly people believing in 'sea monsters'. It's called a 'giant squid'. Even though we're talking about the exact same thing and it surely exists, our name is much more convincing. You are crazy for believing it's a sea monster. Now excuse us while we probe our half-ton, 40-foot long tentacled beast that emerged from the darkest deepest depths of the ocean."

Well Cype, it is called a giant squid because it is a Squid that is giant.