Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe in Ghost?

Cype, it is probably body hair.

Wait... Your gf isn't a ninja right?

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    That wouldn't make sense, Phail. I'm 20. I hit puberty a decade ago. I've had body hair for years.

.......i would belive in ghost's if there was at least one good evidence of them. But the way things are....nope.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    That wouldn't make sense, Phail. I'm 20. I hit puberty a decade ago. I've had body hair for years.
    Your body hair is you ninja girlfriend?

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I don't understand what people mean by "proving ghosts exist". I think people are making a subconscious distinction between science and the supernatural where anything that sounds superstitious has no chance of being proven. So, even if someone brought bold-faced evidence that a ghost -- say, this ghost -- exists, the scientific crowd would refuse to call it a ghost. They would probably respond with something like, "That's not //really// a ghost, it's a tangible form of energy that takes the shape of a ghost, despite being everything a 'ghost' is supposed to be". So I don't think "ghosts" can ever be proven to exist -- it simply sounds too superstitious. They're just gonna call it whatever the scientific equivalent of a ghost is because they're too offput by superstitious notions. Just like how there are "giant squids" and not "sea monsters". What people might have called a sea monster once was given a less superstitious name, despite being everything they described it to be. In this way, I don't think "ghosts" can ever be proven to exist.

Maybe very physical electromagnetic fields that touch you at night.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Which ghost? This thread is titled "Do You Believe in Ghost?" Singular. So which ghost? Because I'll have you know that Slimer is totally real.

Of course not. It's part of my whole "not being a child or seriously mentally ill" thing I like to do.

Quote Originally Posted by trilokcool3 View Post
    it is up2 u . If u have sensed 1 then its true for u , and if u narrate that 2 ur frnds then u wil get kicked.
    For me i hav nt sensed 1. But i feel somtimes after i see horror movies.
    But true fact is
    YES GHOST DO EXIST .
    THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

He's asking about nearly headless nick

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Which ghost? This thread is titled "Do You Believe in Ghost?" Singular. So which ghost? Because I'll have you know that Slimer is totally real.

Of course not. It's part of my whole "not being a child or seriously mentally ill" thing I like to do.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
    Existence is defined by qualities. So ideas don't exist. That's what I learned from the God thread anyway.

I only believe in Ghost type pokemons.