Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe in Ghost?

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ghosts exist. It may be in your head but yeah they exist. Read the manga Butterfly and you will see.

I have seen and heard even felt things that I have to justify as real because otherwise it does mean I am insane.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Recently I've been feeling strange crawling sensations all over my body. Consistently, almost every night. But when I look at the affected area, there is nothing there.

A friend once told me about this cat thing, that if you think about it and picture it in your mind you will find 3 stratches on your back (as if done by a cat). She said she'd tried it and it worked, but didn't want me to do it. I've always been scared that I would accidently think of it, and then it reminded me of The Game.

...but yeah I guess I do believe to an extent, but I also think a lot of it on tv and most psychics are very much fake. Its easy to fake things like that, and the weird things that happen can often be explained.

I don't think they exist and there are non-supernatural explanations to almost all ghost encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    I don't believe in ghosts but I love ghost stories and exploring "haunted" places.
    ^Pretty much this. I want to see a ghost just to see what all the rage is about, but at the same time, I don't think I ever will.

Stop creeping me out guys D:>

I believe there are things we do not know of. Like ghosts... my mom always used to tell me a story about ' good ' ghosts... Like when people used to travel (back in the old days no gps) they would get lost in dark and forest someone would appear in white clean clothes and show them a direction... And like 2 years ago my uncle went to India and like went to a countryside place... at like 2AM and he walked with his brother and like he said there was a cementery and he heard a female voice scream and cry, they got scared lol and as he walked he saw a person in white clothes, he told them they were burying someone and they shouldnt be scared and told them the way to the village and a place where they could stay... and like my uncle moved and and went like 'wait burying someone at 2AM? ' he turned back and the guy wasnt there anymore xD....

My bro used to tell me evil people can see the devil... and as a kid i always thought i was a bad kid because i didnt do stuff what my mom said and felt like i could see things in shadows and stuff, i dont now but when i think about it i'm always afraid they are going to get me for being a ' bad person ' xD... Ghosts always creep me monsters, mutans and zombies dont much but i'm p. sure when a attack happens ill be shittin my pants.
    Last edited by Byakuran; 09-20-2011 at 09:03 AM.

I'm p. sure if ghosts or monsters existed we would've had proof by now . _ .

Unless they possess some kind of super-developed technology shit and like to use it to scare people for kicks and giggles.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Technically we do have "proof" of ghosts. But we just consider those people and their evidence to be crazy.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You coulda just straight up came out and said you were talking about the SyFy channel.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Recently I've been feeling strange crawling sensations all over my body. Consistently, almost every night. But when I look at the affected area, there is nothing there.
    hmm wash ur sheets