Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi there!

Hi there!

Hello!!
    I'm Tamara =D, and I'm a girl from Holland ^^

I'm 16 years young and I like drawing, but I'm really no good. So I want to learn how to draw. Simple as that!
    Now I don't know anything about manga and anime, but I always loved Pokémon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh, I always wanted to draw things like that. (Any idea what to read, like Yu-Gi-Oh, Death Note..??) We always say in Holland "Alles valt te leren." It means, you can learn everything and anything! And one day I tought, why not?!
    Since 3 weeks now I've been drawing stuff. Mostly faces, hair, eyes, ears. But now I can do that I want to learn how to draw the whole body, with clothing and gear, just everything, but I found it quite hard...

So here I am, willing to learn, and when I have the knowledge, willing to share!

Have a nice day everyone!!!,
    Love for all <3
    Last edited by Tamara; 09-03-2011 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Typ-o

HI, TAMARA. I'm Cec.
    That's so cool that you're from Holland!

Hi Cec,
    I just looked at your profile (hope you don't mind, hihi) I really love your drawings, Love your style, it looks so natural!!
    Holland isn't that great, it rained all summer, and now, when I have to go back to school, The sun is shining... >.<

Aww, shucks. (: Hahaha, thanks!
    I was gonna look at your drawings, but they all be pasword protected, so I shant. But the thumbnails looked cool! Hahaha. (:
    Well, that is tough luck... What kinda snow do ya'll get up there in the winters?

We don't get a lot of snow usually, because I live near the coast, but if we do it gets all wet and stuff. We always end up with the muddy snow after a few hours... How's your climate? Did you have a warm and sunny summer?

Thanks for mentioning the password, I think I fixed it, hope that you can see my drawings now...

Ahh, wet snow isn't too fun. Hahaha, yes, very warm and sunny. We're in a drought, actually, and it's not expected to lift until spring. Doesn't that sound fun?

They're awesome! You did the eyes very well. I think my favorite is the Kira one. (:
    Last edited by inkwelling; 09-03-2011 at 05:16 PM.

That's not great either =S... I could send you some water then! xD

Thanks!! I think that that's my favourite too
    I do hope to see more drawings from you!!!

You two want some time alone XD ? I keed i keed....nice to have you here tamara! heh You have the same name as my cousin. You need any help ask ANYONE almost everyone is nice here.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

YES. Water would be amazing.

GEDEON. I MADE A NEW FRIEND.

MY BAD!!!
    Last edited by Gedeon; 09-03-2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Didn't read all the posts above
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.