Thread: hi peoples!

hi peoples!

Hi everybody! I'm kinda new here. I just stumbled on this website at about 3 am last night lol. I recently got back into drawing anime style, since my art teachers in high school wanted me to focus on other styles. Now that I'm in college, I can get back to anime and manga style and I can hopefully improve my skills. Especially in drawing hair. I would love to do that better.

Hey, Welcome Knittcism o//

So you are in college? Cool, what is your course? Good you have freedom to focus on manga now.

Stay around o//

Hey! Welcome Hope you're able to hone your skills.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

I'm a graphic design major. and I definitely plan on sticking around. i <3 the tutorials, they're just what i need : )

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Welcome to the site Knitticism (love that name btw)! A design major huh...? I'm looking forward to seeing some of your artwork. :3

Unfortunately it will be a while before I can upload anything. I left my Bamboo board at school, because my work usually overloads my schedule so I didn't think I would have time to draw. That backfired. That and I don't have a scanner...

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    D'oh! That totally bites. You know, we do have online alternatives here at the site. There are the Oekaki Rooms and there is the Group Board (you can find it at More > Group Board). The Group Board is the best when it comes to visuals (in terms of lines and so on) but the Oekaki allows to use layers, save your work for another day, and more drawing tools.

Well.... I guess it would be tough with just a mouse but you can still draw if you wanted to.