Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mangatutorials IRC

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Plenty meaning there is an argument once every month or something.

Yeah thats kinda ironic since I stopped going to gb since dudes were all drama'd out there whenever I was on.

Dude I'm not kicking anyone out. What the hell are you talking about? Rofl. I'm just making a point that the social divide is not because the GB exists, but because there is more motivation for some members to be on the GB rather than the forums.

I don't remember there ever being constant drama on the GB. As a person who's there whenever he can be, there's is literally nothing going on 1/2 of the time. Just people idling. 1/4th of the time, people are drawing and ignoring each other. 1/5th of the time, people are just talking and not drawing. And once in a blue moon, there is an argument.
    Last edited by CypressDahlia; 09-19-2011 at 12:50 AM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Do people call you Big Brother in the GB, Cype? Cause you're like, there 24/7 lol....watching.

Lawl even if I'm AFK, I'm on there. I never leave. Even at work, I'm on there. Even when I sleep.

And naw, I probably couldn't get off to that unless they called me "oniichan" /Seddy

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You're weird Pervy Sage.

Why is it that sometimes when there's only Cype('s corp's) in the GB that none of us can come in? o>O You want some privacy eh Cype?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Fenn
    I'd be cool with a chat. I'd use it occasionally anyway, provided I figure out this IRC stuff. I could see more forum users using it, as opposed to GB users.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    I see more drama happening on an IRC channel than on the forums.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I know that the oekaki chats are supposed to keep the topic on the art but I've never heard that about the GB/GB Sketcher. I have had many interesting convos with many people (mostly cype) in the GB. Really if people were that desperate to get in contact with one another they would be skyping or msning. We have allot of registered members but I think the majority stick to the main site either not realizing that the forum is here or just not wanting to deal with the forum and it's posters. I have no opinion really. We are a drawing site so why not gb but not everyone here draws (or has the tools to draw digitaly) so I could see why you'd just want to talk.