Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Mangatutorials IRC

  1. #21
    Lord of Death jubeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    12,774
    When it comes to threads being in the wrong section, follow this policy.

    If jubeh doesn't care, then I don't care.

  2. #22
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    When it comes to threads being in the wrong section, follow this policy.

    If jubeh doesn't care, then I don't care.
    What is our policy of crashing the company car? =s

    I don't say that this thread doesn't belong here, but if he doesn't want people to disagree with him, then why post it in here?

  3. #23
    One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A box
    Posts
    1,141
    I don't care if we discussed the IRC in this thread, but from the beginning you insulted me and made it look like you were trolling.

    I pass, not just because is another GB with less features, but also because you are a mod there.
    You may have meant this harmlessly, but I don't believe I have done anything so wrong as a mod to stop people from coming to a place where I am one. You are still here, no? You are also entitled to your opinion, but you can't just step into becoming a mod and become perfect just as soon. I found that offensive, therefore leading me to believe you were trolling and not discussing.

    You also never go to the GB, so I don't see why this would effect you.
    Last edited by Ozzaharwood; 09-19-2011 at 12:36 AM.

  4. #24
    Lord of Death jubeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    12,774
    Thats not what trolling looks like man

  5. #25
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    I don't care if we discussed the IRC in this thread, but from the beginning you insulted me and made it look like you were trolling.

  6. #26
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    11,934
    So is this going anywhere?

  7. #27
    One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A box
    Posts
    1,141
    You do realize that picture is calling the suspected troll either a troll or stupid, right?

    I don't see any reason to call off the IRC, so no. If it does happen to split up the GB/Forum/Oekaki/Casino Bar or whatever I'll get rid of it. That was his only complaint, so whatever happens he should have no problems.

  8. #28
    Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,317
    Yes, because Rei and most of the GB exclusive users hate the atmosphere on this site, so they only use GB to avoid the drama on the forums. That is where the separation lies. Most of the forum regulars have no interest in drawing, so they never visit GB. Most of the GB regulars have no interest in drama, so they never visit the forums. So blame it on the trolls, flamers and douchebags.

    And honestly, GB runs even on 56k connections so if you can't get in it's p. much your problem. That's like blaming GB for excluding you because you don't have an internet connection. Nobody else but you can solve that problem, so phrasing it like that's the cause of our social divide is entirely misleading.

    And I'm not kicking anyone out of the GB, so I don't know what you're on about.

  9. #29
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    I know, and I can laugh at myself in both ways (as troll or stupid), so grow up kiddo.

    Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Yes, because Rei and most of the GB exclusive users hate the atmosphere on this site, so they only use GB to avoid the drama on the forums. That is where the separation lies. Most of the forum regulars have no interest in drawing, so they never visit GB. Most of the GB regulars have no interest in drama, so they never visit the forums.
    If the regular members don't have interest in drawing and do go to the GB, then there is no problem.
    If the regular GB members don't want to come to the forum, then our problem (of course, if they don't want because of drama, there is nothing we can do and its more personal than social).
    If the regular member go to the GB without interest in drawing, why would you kick them out?

    Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    And honestly, GB runs even on 56k connections so if you can't get in it's p. much your problem. That's like blaming GB for excluding you because you don't have an internet connection. Nobody else but you can solve that problem, so phrasing it like that's the cause of our social divide is entirely misleading.
    Have I blamed the GB? no, I give you a example of a person with a internet problem who can go to the GB but not draw in it, and you would prefer to kick him out. And even if a person doesn't have the internet problems I have, then who are you to kick him out?

    Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    And I'm not kicking anyone out of the GB, so I don't know what you're on about.
    If you want people out of the GB because are not interested in drawing, then you are kicking people out. Of course if you don't, then you don't and this discussion would be pointless.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 09-19-2011 at 12:46 AM.

  10. #30
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    11,934
    Just to flatten out the battlefield. There's still plenty of drama in the GB at times. You just gotta be there when it goes down.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •