Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mangatutorials IRC

So your goal is to separate members. Well then your goal of making the Oekaki Board 2,0 is gonna become true.

Having the site already separated between forum, site, oekaki and gb will make even more awesome making another way to separate its users.

If the people complain because people go to the GB just to talk, then they are being egoist, the gb is for every member to do what every they want (not destroy other peoples work and with some subject regulations). So they are the problem, not the people who want to talk to others.

If the GB doesn't have the capacity for X quantity of members or something like that, then talk with Rio to deal with the subject. So stop being a retarded mod, and evaluate the situation and if you don't want people to disagree with you, don't post on the GD section.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 09-18-2011 at 11:44 PM.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Oekaki 2.0? Huh?

This won't separate the members, I guarantee you that. I also said that if it does, I would get rid of it. The GB also doesn't separate members either. The Oekaki is completely different from the forum, so you can't say that separates us. I don't understand why you can't just see how it works out. You just have to be right.

About the last paragraph: If the GB has too many members in it at once, it lags and crashes.

I couldn't imagine what kind of a mod you'd be like, so please, don't criticize me for something you'd be worse at.

The GD isn't meant for threads where you just disagree with people, but you wouldn't know that because that's all you do.

I'm keeping it up to see how it goes and I'm warning you for trolling and offensive language.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    The GD isn't meant for threads where you just disagree with people, but you wouldn't know that because that's all you do.
    It pretty much is actually

I wouldn't be a mod in the first place, so don't try to imagine something impossible. And I can criticize you, as far as I know opinions are not censored.

The GD is to discuss, discussions need a disagreement or it become a "wanking each others", you would know this if you knew what "discussion" means and if you were old enough in forums to know what is the point of a Forum.

I haven't "troll" you yet, I have been stating my opinion, so take back your warning.

You guaranty me that? Do you see powers to see the future or something? I have been around this forum to know how people behave and the GB it does separate people, I have seen it and I keep seen it. The same goes for the Oekaki, which is the biggest example of this separation and the creation of micro-universes. I think experience is more trust worthing that you.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Look at all of the stickied threads. None of them are debating threads. There are also quite a few in the regular portion. I didn't make this thread to start a debate, and it's kind of obvious that I didn't.

You called me a retard, that's enough to warn you. You also troll almost every thread you are in, so don't give me that BS. Also, if you didn't notice, I said I'd get rid of it if that happens. Get rid of it. I'm keeping it up to see if it works out, because you even admitted there is a chance that it will.

And the most rare possibility is that both are gonna be used by the same users, which is pretty unreal.
    As long as there is a chance, it's worth trying.
    Last edited by Ozzaharwood; 09-19-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Ozz vs Clock thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    Look at all of the stickied threads. None of them are. There are also quite a few in the regular portion. I didn't make this thread to start a debate, and it's kind of obvious that I didn't.
    Again, why did you post on the GD?

We have a section named Contest and ACTIVITIES. It can be easily justified making this thread there, but you chose making in it here. Also you could tell Rio to put it in the Site (with this you already have the agreement of rio do this activity).

So retarded people is equal to big offense against you? are they equal to a whore or a bitch? I'm not sure, plz tell me, so I will be less offensive next time. I say retard as to point a action that wasn't though or a person who didn't though his action very well, not as a offense, because I don't see a retarded person being a offense of any kind. Difference between connotation and denotation.

I troll every thread? I troll some, and I don't even troll them hard, just for a laugh (and most trolled threads are in the CB), but also in many cases (like in this one) I state my opinion and if you disagree with it, please arguments no threats.

So take back your warning.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 09-19-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Speaking of retarded, this would not go in contests and activities.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Clockhand, the fact that we have a GB doesn't separate people. The fact that half our members aren't even remotely interested in drawing separates people.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Clockhand, the fact that we have a GB doesn't separate people. The fact that half our members aren't even remotely interested in drawing separates people.
    If I go to the GB you know I can't draw. I can barely can go in there and drawing in there is even worst, so if I achieve to get inside I'm the problem? The GB is made for both, draw and chat, if there is people in there who doesn't want to draw, who are you to kick them out? Kodos (as a example) is a common user of the GB (as I can remember) and I have never seen him draw something, so he has to be kicked out of the GB?

And It does, just ask yourself, How many times did I saw Rei (example of a common user of the GB) posting in the CB or GD? There is obviously a separation between users.

Jubeh@ I know is not a perfect section, but if he can't handle the idea that in the GD section people can discuss subjects, then I think even that place is better.