Thread: Son of Strelka, Son of God

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Son of Strelka, Son of God

Son of Strelka, Son of God, is an audiobook written by Dan Warren and narrated by Barrack Obama, the president of the United States of America. This moving, surreal, story tells the story of an ugly dog-faced demigod who recreates the world in the aftermath of the apocalypse.

Discuss.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Wait
    Wait
    WHAT

Ahahaha, THIS PAGE.

It's honestly a great story. I find that I would rather have Obama be a narrator than president.

This is p good

This story is a masterpiece, I hope he gets the rest of the chapters animated because the first two were amazing.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by jaidurn View Post
    I find that I would rather have Obama be a narrator than president.
    Not until he finished his term, please. He has enough work to do, he doesn't have time to be narrating. Was this made before or after he entered office?

That being said it sounds like a great story, although I'm not sure I'll be able to comprehend the meaning, it sounds awfully deep.

It's made from audioclips of his self-read autobiography. Also, he doesn't actually do any work in the White House, why not just narrate a fucking book with all his free time?