Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69

Thread: Have You Ever Thought: Problems Can Take Over Your Life

  1. #11
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    what if i need a heart transplant dont i gotta let the surgeon solve my problem
    No, you should let the problem in a stand by and many years later try to solve it.

  2. #12
    Fifty Fifty Member Evil_Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Z'ha'dum
    Posts
    5,604
    oic by dying

  3. #13
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    If you are not lucky

  4. #14
    One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A box
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by zeez132 View Post
    SPOILER! :
    Have you ever thought: Problems can take over your life if you make it to be.

    Now when I say this, I mean making problem, problems, all of your life will take you away. But if you just stop and think, and put all of your worries away, you can make your life as positive as you want. That is only if you rarely focus on your problem.

    I am not saying you should forget your problems completely. Only keeping your problems in the back of your mind will make you even more keen. So in the future you will know how to deal with it.

    The ultimate and most difficult accomplishment to do, is to solve with your problems. Anything, love, relations, bullies; anything. The only way to learn, is to struggle. Is to struggle with your problems. Because in life, no one is going to solve your problems for, but only you.

    I know it's hard, sometimes, but keep struggling and never give up.

    Problems are just problems, only everything is bigger than problems if your life, if you make it to be.

    I'm not entirely sure what you are getting at—or why you decided to make this thread—but you're correct for the most part.

    I believe most of this is learned over time, and even if not taught will take common sense and a little bit of experience to learn. Most people will start off with ignoring problems until they become depressed, but then they will learn that solving or ending these problems will not only make their lives better, it will make them feel better.

    To me—since I believe people learn how to deal with problems on their own—this thread is redundant. But even if you think this as well, be nice. You guys are posting stupid crap that's irrelevant but you stay on topic to make it seem like you care. If you don't know what someone is trying to say, ask them to elaborate. I've seen forums with bigger trolls than we have here but they at least post with relevancy when it's not in the spam thread. Try to do the same, because it's getting old.

  5. #15
    Lord of Death jubeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    12,847
    I disagree

  6. #16
    ハリセン クラプ Ace Pitcher Hayashida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PEPSI
    Posts
    9,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    You guys are posting stupid crap that's irrelevant but you stay on topic to make it seem like you care.
    Ouch dude

  7. #17
    Lord of Death jubeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    12,847
    Okay oz lets turn this into the thread you apparently want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what you are getting at—or why you decided to make this thread—but you're correct for the most part.
    He's not and you will find out why if you keep reading

    I believe most of this is learned over time, and even if not taught will take common sense and a little bit of experience to learn. Most people will start off with ignoring problems until they become depressed, but then they will learn that solving or ending these problems will not only make their lives better, it will make them feel better.
    Do you even have proof of this? Most people will start off ignoring problems? You're saying that 51% of dudes will not bother finding a job after being laid off and having no way to feed their kids. This thread is just outrageous claims.

    To me—since I believe people learn how to deal with problems on their own—this thread is redundant. But even if you think this as well, be nice. You guys are posting stupid crap that's irrelevant but you stay on topic to make it seem like you care.
    I can't speak for everyone but I don't care in the least, and have no intention of seeming like it.

    If you don't know what someone is trying to say, ask them to elaborate. I've seen forums with bigger trolls than we have here but they at least post with relevancy when it's not in the spam thread. Try to do the same, because it's getting old.
    Ozzharwood, you are getting old. These guys trolling isn't a good thing, but neither is white knighting every chance you get. It is inconvenient for new members that these forums are so exclusive, but our culture here is undeniably unique. I don't ever want to have to pretend to be nice. That is fundamentally dishonest.

    The only person that was even remotely over the line was outcast anyway and that like his thing that he does.

    That is only if you rarely focus on your problem.
    I am in an incredible amount of debt. If I were to rarely focus on my problems I would be forced to live on the street.

    I am not saying you should forget your problems completely. Only keeping your problems in the back of your mind will make you even more keen. So in the future you will know how to deal with it.
    I deal with problems by working a terrible job which creates more problems. Realistically, knowing how to deal with problems doesn't help at all. For instance, all my debt problems would be solved with money obviusly. I know this. It does not help.

    The ultimate and most difficult accomplishment to do, is to solve with your problems. Anything, love, relations, bullies; anything. The only way to learn, is to struggle. Is to struggle with your problems. Because in life, no one is going to solve your problems for, but only you.
    I get weekly headaches. On rare occasions I wake up with one every day. There is nothing I can do about this. A doctor could solve my problem. I have friends lending me incredible amounts of money that I will probably never be able to pay back in order to help me dig myself out of this hole.

    So basically, I call bs.

    I know it's hard, sometimes, but keep struggling and never give up.
    Giving up would be infinitely easier. I honestly have no idea why I keep going on. Maybe its a subconcious fear that in the after life you just work retail for all eternity.

    Problems are just problems, only everything is bigger than problems if your life, if you make it to be.
    Wat

    Plus we all just got trolled. BONDING.

  8. #18
    One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A box
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post

    Do you even have proof of this? Most people will start off ignoring problems? You're saying that 51% of dudes will not bother finding a job after being laid off and having no way to feed their kids. This thread is just outrageous claims.
    I didn't mean as an adult. You start to learn this as a teenager. If you were never taught how to solve problems as a child, you'd just ignore them until something like high school comes along and then you are forced to act upon them.


    I can't speak for everyone but I don't care in the least, and have no intention of seeming like it.
    You don't have to, and it wasn't directed only towards you. I'm only asking you don't intentionally scare people off. You seem like you care now though.

    Ozzharwood, you are getting old. These guys trolling isn't a good thing, but neither is white knighting every chance you get. It is inconvenient for new members that these forums are so exclusive, but our culture here is undeniably unique. I don't ever want to have to pretend to be nice. That is fundamentally dishonest.

    The only person that was even remotely over the line was outcast anyway and that like his thing that he does.
    I don't white knight every chance I get; I do it when people are acting stupid. Most new members here are alienated and become targets for trolls. I'm trying to stop that simply because I want new members. Maybe if we let them adapt to the culture here first instead of scaring them off right away, they'd stay. I'm also not asking you to pretend to be nice, I'm asking you to either post something relevant or say nothing at all.

    Outcast I don't care about because he'll never stop being like that even if he gets banned five times. It would be nice if he kept it in the chatterbox though.


    I am in an incredible amount of debt. If I were to rarely focus on my problems I would be forced to live on the street.
    This I agree with. That's why I said for the most part.


    I deal with problems by working a terrible job which creates more problems. Realistically, knowing how to deal with problems doesn't help at all. For instance, all my debt problems would be solved with money obviusly. I know this. It does not help.
    I think what he meant by that was to keep your problems in the back of your head until you find a suitable solution, and not completely ignore it. I can't say for sure though, because that's just how I interpreted it.


    I get weekly headaches. On rare occasions I wake up with one every day. There is nothing I can do about this. A doctor could solve my problem. I have friends lending me incredible amounts of money that I will probably never be able to pay back in order to help me dig myself out of this hole.

    So basically, I call bs.
    Ibuprofen extra strength 400 mgs. Cheap, effective, and no-prescription. I know this because there is a person in my family who gets severe migraines and these are the only effective medication. Also, I know he said "Anything" but I think in medical circumstances in which you can't do anything yourself are excluded.


    Giving up would be infinitely easier. I honestly have no idea why I keep going on. Maybe its a subconcious fear that in the after life you just work retail for all eternity.
    Lol. I think it's more of a fear that there is nothing after you die. Because that would suck. (I believe this, I still think it sucks)


    Wat

    Plus we all just got trolled. BONDING.
    O_____O

  9. #19
    Lord of Death jubeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    12,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    I didn't mean as an adult. You start to learn this as a teenager. If you were never taught how to solve problems as a child, you'd just ignore them until something like high school comes along then you are forced to act upon them.
    You never said anything about being a teenager but okay I guess you're conceding the point here?

    You don't have to, and it wasn't directed only towards you. I'm only asking you don't intentionally scare people off. You seem like you care now though.
    Its not so much care as it is concern for people that would take the op seriously.

    I don't white knight every chance I get; I do it when people are acting stupid. Most new members here are alienated and become targets for trolls. I'm trying to stop that simply because I want new members. Maybe if we let them adapt to the culture here first instead of scaring them off right away, they'd stay.
    Ozzaharwood you white knight consistently. I'm not insulting you, I am offering you an outsiders opinion. If you wore shorts I would tell you the same thing.

    And it can't be helped if they don't follow through the appropriate channels. First post is a naive thread telling people their problems aren't that bad from a person who seemingly has no real pressing problems to begin with. I mean if a veteran member had made this thread it would have had the same result.

    I'm also not asking you to pretend to be nice, I'm asking you to either post something relevant or say nothing at all.
    That is just as dishonest.

    I think what he meant by that was to keep your problems in the back of your head until you find a suitable solution, and not completely ignore it. I can't say for sure though, because that's just how I interpreted it.
    Regardless, you won't find a solution by simply not thinking about the problem. It's pretty much the opposite.

    Ibuprofen extra strength 400 mgs. Cheap, effective, and no-prescription. I know this because there is a person in my family who gets severe migraines and these are the only effective medication. Also, I know he said "Anything" but I think in medical circumstances in which you can't do anything yourself are excluded.
    You're pulling a fenn here and insulting my intelligence. You have no idea as to the extent of my problems so please stop playing internet md.

    Lol. I think it's more of a fear that there is nothing after you die. Because that would suck. (I believe this, I still think it sucks)
    Wouldn't nothing be better than working 40 hours just to pay for the gas you need to get to work?

  10. #20
    ハリセン クラプ Ace Pitcher Hayashida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PEPSI
    Posts
    9,212
    Oz you didn't address my post man what the hell. Also I don't know if you should be arguing about any kind of problems until you have real problems yourself. Once you get a job, once you start paying bills, once you start buying everything you need for yourself, then you can talk about it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •