Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11

Interesting thermite information.. Cype, i shall include that in my own deductive reasoning.. you managed to make sense out of one piece of the puzzle for me.. awesome. I'm not claiming to be an expert you know, and I suck quite bad at debate, but just.. if you watch videos of controlled demolitions, and then compare them to how the buildings fall you get a lot of similarities... I mean how does a plane hit a standing building from the side and cause the bottom floors to collapse causing it to fall into it's self at free fall? At most the top floors should have been knocked to the side... leaving the rest of the building and some core frame work up right, or even if all the floors collapsed it would be a chain pattern from where the plane struck leaving the core structure because flame works in abstract patterns. I'm just implying there was something more that caused them to fall than just the planes.. and people should know what that was. And what was with the molten looking stuff pouring out of the sides before the tower collapsed? Jet fuel? Thought jet fuel would explode when introduced to that much flame, or even on impact. If it's just plain laziness in detective work, then they should step it up and give the families the full picture.. they deserve that much.

And Kodos.. did I say that I was proud of the fact we've murdered over 40,000 Iraqi's? No.. of course not.. and I apologize for not mentioning that as well... we had no right to basically invade, we should have diplomatically worked with Iraq to solve an international crime.. and left their own "rebels" to their own laws unless assistance was asked.

I also have first hand knowledge from a friends testimony, that was a soldier during the 9/11 attacks, they were getting ready for the first deployment a few weeks before the attack even happened (assuming his claims are truthful at least)..

Also.. where were the airforce defense f-16's or whatever... their apparent reaction time to plane hi-jacking is supposedly 15 minutes yet the planes were off course for nearly 45 minutes?

*sigh*

But please.. don't judge me cause things don't add up in my head and I fail to believe what I see in the media, I quite honestly dismiss most of the new's stories as half fabrication if not complete bullshit. I have first hand experience in watching the media turn a very mundane local story of a friends death into something it wasn't... so yeah.. I have a bit of a bias towards the media and what I'm "supposed" to believe and be ok with... I came here to debate and discuss.. not be ridiculed.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...tc/how-hot.htm
    http://www.propagandamatrix.com/arti...ndcontrast.htm
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/eng...-implosion.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Qg_-89Zr8
    Last edited by Egoslip; 09-17-2011 at 08:04 AM.

^ Conspiracy theory dude: do you have a degree in structural engineering? Do you, in fact, have any knowledge of structural engineering or skyscraper construction? If not, why do you think you're qualified to judge contrary to the professional opinions of people who do?

EDIT: Such as the professors etc. who disagree with the main academic paper that conspiracy theorists use to back up their claims? Webpage here.

EDIT 2: Relevant information related to structural engineering on Wikipedia.
    Last edited by Delphinus; 09-17-2011 at 08:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Delph... you're right.. I don't have a degree in engineering.. but

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Something like 1,578 people do and agree with these hypothesis.. I'm pulling this from THEIR statements and checking the facts the best I can on my own, thus creating my own opinion. I'm not just pulling this out of thin air guys. I've studied and read up on this stuff for a few years now. Even coming at you from a scientific point of view yet you still argue? I wonder why that is. For the sake of debate? Because you honestly believe it's hog-wash and what the new's reporters tell you is true? Or are you simply scared that it's the truth? Right now I'm more interested in why you guys have such a negative feed back on the topic of "9/11 was an inside job" because of the psychological implications, as opposed to proving to you guys that I'm right. Also noticed you guys haven't tried to prove me wrong in any way.. odd.. in a debate you guys are usually jumping to debunk that which you disagree with.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Bill Clinton was unable to keep his getting a blowjob secret. This is literally the smallest possible conspiracy in the world - 2 people - and the United States Government failed to keep it secret.

Now I want you, for a moment, to consider how many people are involved in this conspiracy theory of yours. Good. Now tell me what are the odds of what you are proposing being kept a secret. Consider also how these conspirators have betrayed their own country and killed thousands of innocent people.

Also being a licensed architect or engineer is utterly meaningless without more information. What are their credentials? Their fields of expertise and work? Something tells me that this is akin to the Christian websites that go on about scientists who oppose evolution, when their scientists aren't actually biologists, but instead astronomers or something else unrelated. Also an appeal to popularity argument followed by ad hominem attacks. Classy.

Also cool story on the anecdotal evidence. Hearsay is always compelling, and that is totally why it is permitted as testimony in courtrooms.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I gave you an entire website. The Thermite page isn't the only one on that site. There's pretty much a counter-explanation for everything. Even the guy who originally spawned the idea that 9/11 may have been an inside job has retracted his statements. And even, then he is p. peeved about conspiracy theorists misquoting him as he never actually said it could've been an //inside job//. He said the explosions might have been used as a secondary attack and people just went way off base with it.

For me to sit here and restate everything that has already been organized and detailed on that website would be pointless.