Thanks Ged! I fixed the curve in the back of the leg after you pointed it out so thank you Also Nisaren gotta figure out a prize haha

So I just finished my first week back at school and I haven't really had much time to draw what with new classes, a cold, and learning about spontaneous generation (ie my container of quaker oats oatmeal stuff magically turned into moths... been squashing mini caterpillars all week) So today I decided to have fun practicing drawing different expressions and hair
SPOILER! :

There was experimenting with the style of eyes and stuff. Also i think some of their eyes are too close together and others are too far apart, but ya know practice makes perfect and all that jazz. C&C would be awesome! Especially with the hair, I think i'm making it too like... not complicated but I feel like I shouldn't have so many lines in it. I'm thinking I should probably work on profiles and 3/4 views next huh...

Hope you all have great weeks, I might be participating in Kuviasungnerk Kangeiko (something my school does each year) meaning I'll be waking up at the lovely hour of 5 every day...