Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Cora's art dumps - I'M BACK kind of... ; - ;

I agree with what Sunny said about the Arms an the feet. Also maybe even more solitary strands of hair to add to the drama
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

@Cloudy and Sylux Thanks I went and painted the leaves after reading the comments and then my program quit unexpectedly So even though I had finally made progress, I'm back to what I posted earlier. *sigh*

@Sunny and Ged I totally see what you guys mean about legs/feet and the arms, I think adjusting the pose will make it much more interesting. And I like the extra strands of hair idea

Thank you guys so much for the help I haven't done anything new to those pictures, other than the deleted leaves, but when/if I go back and finish them I'll post an update

Here's a photo dump of things I've done in the past few days:

SPOILER! :

For cloudy's pimp

Was working on it on the gb, thought it'd be a cute christmas themed thing but I doubt if I'll finish it. I couldn't figure out a fitting mouth >.<

Was practicing drawing clothes/dresses using some of my favs from modcloth so here are a couple of my favs. There were like 7... I was also trying to practice folds... with mixed success.

CC always appreciated Thanks guys and happy holidays!!!
    Last edited by corastaur; 12-22-2011 at 11:32 PM.

i love the kid and the present! <3

Thanks Cloudy-chan

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! (it's still christmas for me...) Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to share my pretty-much-completely finished picture of the tree!

I had wanted to do some extra stuff in it, (like very dim edges of other trees in the bg that you can see from the glow of the tree...) but I decided that relative simplicity was best. It was originally my take on the tree of life or something, but like i said earlier it kinda morphed into a... glowing fairy(?) tree or something? Any cc would be awesome! I might not go back and change this pic :P but it'll be great for figuring out how to do future ones.

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday!
    Last edited by corastaur; 12-25-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Nice rainbow tree! Merry Christmas!

I feel a little weird posting so soon, but I was having so much fun drawing with my grandpa and I felt like sharing So I got a tablet for christmas which was very exciting since I've been using a friend's for the past like 2 months (he bought it and never used it...). My grandpa is an artist who does mainly watercolor paintings and my dad wanted me to teach him how to use a tablet so we were drawing together. (excuse the run-ons)

so this is his:
    SPOILER! :

and this is mine...
    SPOILER! :
    I have a lot to learn from him.... (also thumbs up if you can see my hidden bunny)

Also
    SPOILER! :
    My sister wanted to "learn how to draw" and she wanted to draw the rabbit Harvey from... Harvey

it was fun

Happy holidays everyone and I hope you're having as much fun with your families as I am
    Last edited by corastaur; 12-27-2011 at 11:53 PM.

is iiiiiiiitttttt.....
    SPOILER! :
    Photobucket

here?

gooood guess but no haha :P

I *think* I've found it. :X

SPOILER! :