Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Cora's art dumps - I'M BACK kind of... ; - ;

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Yes! My teacher Neville Page taught me the same! I cannot critique your drawing, for it is as good as my critical eye can tell.
    That almost sounded gibly.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Great job! I like the colors you chose She's a nice character!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

your drawing is awesome, however I think the arms are a little thin

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Woah, I really love your shading style. It's spritey with a hint of realism. Cool stuff you've got here. But I have a question: is there any way you can reduce the noise in your images? If you save in .png format, it should make things clearer.

@Blue_Dragon Thanks!!!

@Maxx Yeeeeeah her arms are a little thin... I wanted them to be a bit thin, but they definitely could use a bit more flesh

@Celestial_Fox Thank you so much, I will definitely try saving it in .png format from now on!! Hopefully it'll make things better

I feel so weird posting without art... but I wanted to thank you guys so, thank you all for the advice!

hahaha more flesh... now I wonder if she is a zombie

Wazzup everyone? I am BACK with a ... vengeance or something. Whatevs, so I've been having some major art block lately (with finals and everything I guess it makes sense...) but I've finally almost broken out of it. I am working on two things, both are very different and I have a vision for each of them but I'm kind of stuck on how to move forward on both of them. Hence why I am back here in the critique corner... These are the two pictures:

SPOILER! :

This was originally either the "tree of life" or the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" but it sort of morphed into an ethereal almost fairy tree that sort of glows... and there's moss with flowers and potentially different colored leaves. Regardless I'm just not sure how to proceed... I dont know why, but I'm stuck.

SPOILER! :

This is um well potentially a goddess. Like a couple of my other things I dreamt her first and wanted to draw her. She's theoretically going to be on a cliff with clouds and crashing waves but I'm just at this point where I don't know what to do. That seems to be my main problem...

Thanks ahead of time for the help and merry christmas/happy holidays!!!

the colouring on the tree looks amazing~

The arms seem to be a bit long on the girl. I would also point her feet down a bit, and open the arms up. A pose says a lot about the character, and I love the hair a lot. I'm sure you could have this at an interesting focal point as well.

Yeah the tree is really great