Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cora's art dumps - I'M BACK kind of... ; - ;

Ugh, school is a jerk! Anyways, this is super pretty! The only thing that bugs me is the upper portion of her arm. I can't quite puts my figner on it, but something's off. Maybe, it just appears kind of bendy with the way the fold go over the hair (?)

Looove you are getting very good at this now Cora! <3 come on gb sometime

@Jorgie you're right. haha I looked at the arm and I think i'll change it so that it looks like the hair is going over the arm, rather than the semi-trippy under then over thing it's pulling now. Thanks

Cloudy!!! I miss youuu haha I think i'll try to come on the gb sometime this week for sure! I'm almost at the end of school so once summer is here I'll be able to be on a lot more Also thanks <3

Draw moreeeee

haha Sy, that actually got me to draw today. I started coloring the mother's day pic, now that I have my tablet working again, but my program quit on me so I got pissed and decided to work traditionally. I also worked a bit on the saimoe swimsuit thing, but it wasn't turning out the way that I liked.
    Anyway, what I ended up doing was a bit of people practice, and some character ideas for the illustration type thing my dad wants me to do.

SPOILER! :

Practice of my sister when she was playing guitar. I actually drew this earlier this weekend I think. It was quick, like 5 min. She didn't want to stay put.

I liked this so I might redo it digitally and see how that goes...

Bunny practice from refs 'cause they're adorable and I like drawing cute things apparently.

I drew another bunny for Sy 'cause for some reason that made me actually want to draw (for the first time in a while)

sorry for the bad quality, my scanner sucks.

and the ideas for the characters

SPOILER! :

I mentioned this project before I think. The guy who's interning at the church my dad is pastoring does the children's sermons every week. Instead of doing some boring example that the kids don't really care about, he's started making up stories that sort of have the lesson from the sermon in them. They're tales from Wooster, and are mainly about these 3 little kids - patty the porcupine, mary the mole, and harry the hound. I've been half-heartedly trying to draw them for like a month now, but I could not for the life of me figure out how to draw a freaking porcupine and make it cute. So here's what I came up with:

Mary needs some reworking. I drew her first and it didn't turn out as well as I'd like.
    Moles are weird.

His lower half has some weird perspective going on with the feet, but whatevs.
    I think the only one I really like is Patty, the others need some work.

I have an idea for a picture with all three of them that I think I'm going to try. If it turns out I'll post it.

Not really my usual I guess, but it was fun
    Last edited by corastaur; 05-23-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Awww man I love your drawing so much ♥ I can't do cute stuff for the life of me so I come to threads like yours for cutesy uguu stuffs

the bunny and patty are super cute the first pic i feel like the legs are too short - even though the guitar blocks most of the body, looking at the angle of the upper leg line and where the right side of her body goes down, it looks like they connect pretty much where the bottom of the guitar is, which makes the legs look a little short. could just be due to perspective though, and without the drawing of the seat makes it off? ^^

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    dose sum pwetty cute ammimalls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

omg they are freaking cute !

Pretty damn cute, cora. I actually like the porcupine in particular... They should make sonic games in that style from now on. :p

The life drawing things are a little hard to comment on since it seems like they are a bit undetailed... but they are still relatively nice, that said. Perhaps the legs are a little small on the first one?...