Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cora's art dumps - I'M BACK kind of... ; - ;

wat. looks cool but wat.

what?

the harry pooter thing. i dont get it ._.

aw sylux :/ it's ok. At the end of the 7th book there's an epilogue and basically harry and ginny wind up married and they have three kids so I drew them :3

o dang

so that's what they'd look like. y does albus have a ravenclaw tie tho

Hey i like your style man.. keep it up with those figure drawings.. but don't forget.. humans aren't the only thing out there.. start drawing random stuff around your room.. doesn't have to be fancy.. just get used to drawing EVERYTHING! lol.. again.. awesome stuff, keep it up!

@ Hayashida well that's what I think they'd look like I did research (aka a google search) on the characters cause I wanted to know more about them, and there are like a bajillion options for what house albus is sorted into o_o .... Like they were putting him in Slytherin and Ravenclaw and... well there were cases of him in every house, but him in Ravenclaw was my favorite so that's what I chose ^_^

@Ego thanks man That's actually a really good idea... I've been struggling with figuring out perspectives on things and I bet drawing stuff around me would really help with that! Thanks again

Hey no problem man.. though the thing about perspective.. is you have to remember that not EVERY object in the room has to have the same vanishing point.. and perspective is mostly used for more precise things later on.. just work on drawing what you see.. recognizing edges and planes .. hell there are times when I've been doing a still life, and actually getting up to touch whatever you're drawing really helps you understand the object in a 3 dimensional space... also with texture.. textures are easier to replicate if you actually know how it feels lol.. anyway.. like I said.. don't spend too much on perspective right now.. it'll come natural later and you can use the actual measuring and stuff to straighten stuff.. really easy with photoshop even lol.. oops.. I'm rambling! Good luck and keep it up

Thank you so much for the advice Ego It's been really helpful lately!

School's been a jerk so this is all i've managed to do lately. It's a WIP for mother's day for my madre :3

Some of the lines - especially in the hair - aren't so great. I may either redo them or just erase them once I color it. Its almost summer guys!!! C&C always appreciated of course

edit: also story. My last post was harry potter related and about 3 days or so after I posted it, pottermore.com opened up. I'm a bit of a harry potter nerd/enthusiast since it was basically my childhood, so of course I signed up immediately. Anyway the point of this is that I ended up sorted into Hufflepuff - if you don't know what that means look it up - and now I'm really really tempted to switch albus from ravenclaw to huff 'cause i'm now biased. *sigh* but I wont. So that's all, carry on :P
    Last edited by corastaur; 05-08-2012 at 12:11 AM.