Thread: The[Sword of] Truth Has Set Us Free

The[Sword of] Truth Has Set Us Free

Anyone ever watch the anime of The Sword For Truth? Anybody, anybody?
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Are we talking about the same Sword For Truth? The terrible z-grade anime from the Dark Ages of localization? Forged in the fires Manga Entertainment?

The one that has a scene that can only be described as "Bluto from Popeye takes on a group of kunoichi, one of whom stabs him through the neck. He shrugs it off, hulks the fuck out, and proceeds to decimate the ninja girls, punching their heads off and shit, until he falls through the roof and is never seen again."

Because, yeah, I've seen that. Hilariously bad.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

For reasons which presently escape me, I actually reviewed this a while back.

http://blip.tv/area-shifty-bun/your-...review-5917580

But yeah, it was amusingly crap.

Yes, for all intensive purposes. I am talking about the terribly, horrible, and just plain suckish anime. And if you thought the Anime was bad, try watching the live action....

Does the live action have the scene I described? Because that would be fucking amazing.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Lol, I might just watch the anime to see the scene that K-bro mentioned.

I really wished it did, Kodos, I really wish it did, because then it would've somewhat funny. But no, through out the entire movie the guy, "Sikaki-san" has to deal with women trying to get laid with him on the spot. Not just, "Oh let's go over here" crap, serious stuff like, "Come on, right here and now!? No?" And there's a scence where a pickpocketing lady tries to pickpocket him, and you see the usual action crap with him bringing out his katana. At first you think that he cut the lady's arm off, :/ nope, just her clothes. It was amazingly stupid and they really could've found a better name for the guy than "Sikaki" Dx.

That scene was in the anime. And honestly that's probably the least unusual thing in the film. Rape or sexual assault/harassment as punishment or comedy is pretty much part and parcel of anime, especially shitty ones.

Strange, I thought that was in the movie....huh, I must've got it all mixed up in my mind xD