1. Your character is a moron who says nothing in the whole story and who can change the mind of other character with crappy minigame system or doing their quest (which miraculous are going to change the personality of the NPC with no sign of reflection).
2. The mele combat system is just Block -> Hit, then repeat.
3. You can't play it in third person; if you are a warrior you can't aim the enemies and if you are a wizard or a archer you can't aim enemies.
4. The whole story is retarded, it start with you in a jail/dungeon, the king comes (wtf?) and tell you "you are the one of my dreams", then he die and give you the quest to find his heir. Do the main quest to find that at the end everything is fixed by one of the biggest Ex Machina of all times.
5. Unnecessary side quests.
6. Broken level up system.
7. Teleportation kills the idea of a epic journey.
8. Crappy NPC (you have necrophilic dark elf).
9. Useless Factions (you can form part of the fighter guilds, mage guild, thief guild and assassin guilds, but none of these mater at the end).
10. 6 races are useless and 2 are broken.
I could keep going, the game is just awful.