Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyokatsu's Realm - Hisagi Shuuhei

Kyokatsu's Realm - Hisagi Shuuhei

Hiya everyone.

I've been drawing for the past 2 years (come-and-go), and now I'm more serious in improving my artworks.
    Here I'll be putting them up for critiques. Please critique harshly (but reasonably ;P).

Thanks for your time

Numero Uno: Brilliance

This image was done in about an hour, with a photo of myself as reference. I realize the wrists are too thin - I guess I overdid it on that lol.
    Last edited by Kyokatsu; 10-22-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Stick with one thread.

Wrist to thin (also one is thinner than the other), arms to long, one arm is thinner than the other, the chest is flat, legs are flat and cloth need more ripples on some parts.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Stick with one thread.

Wrist to thin (also one is thinner than the other), arms to long, one arm is thinner than the other, the chest is flat, legs are flat and cloth need more ripples on some parts.
    I didn't know how to change the title until I clicked the advanced options >.< My bad. Can the other thread be deleted?
    I'll be sure to pay attention more to anatomy and clothes in the near future. Thanks for your critic ClockHand. ;D

Well everything else is quite fine, just remember what lock said and it will be anatomically correct
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Numero Uno?

Do you speak Spanish or what?

Banned
    The wrists would be okay if the hand was positioned at another angle (front—we wouldn't see the other fingers that way)
    the forearm is way too thin and you didn't "define" the elbow enough—you should have drawn it more clearly and drawn the whole thing in 3D instead of in a flat position.
    Maybe the neck is a bit lopsided, I don't know, but it doesn't seem like the position of the face is quite natural.
    I hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Numero Uno?

Do you speak Spanish or what?
    No, it was just something random.

Here's an update of a work in progress.

Whoa.

Is that referenced? It looks good. Like, really good. The first picture was an easy critique, but I'm struggling to find anything immediately wrong with this one.

. . .

Nope, I'm drawing a blank.

Yes, reference was used. I've noted already that the waist could be a bit thinner, and that the forearm by the waist is a bit longer than the other forearm. The roses can be more accentuated as well.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Ooh, I lovelovelove that first one. Your shading style is super cool.