Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: The School is cool thread: attack of the moose

So I'm in my third year of high school and I'm taking college classes at the same time.
    I feel like I shot myself in the foot. :l
    And I got to hold hands with a cute girl today <3

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    I've had school for like two weeks now xD I have like 4 classes a day (they're all an hour and fifteen minutes though, mind you), excluding lunch. I miss sleeping at 4 am and waking up at 2 D:

Lunch is an hour, digital media class is a great environment (consists of chilling on the mac and photoshop the whole class), I dread gym since it's a sudden change from being all relaxed in first period (plus sweatiness and aching back), world history is very interesting and the teacher is great, and geometry is kind of hard since its an honors class

high school is in all, pretty okai
    Lucky bastard
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Going in later today. I have to mingle with the ever-awkward first years. Fun.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Don't take most things I say seriously, I thought a lot of people knew that by now.
    Damn you GunZ, stop making me look like a fool.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Right now my school life consists of walking to school at eight, starting class at 8:30, going home at ten and then doing homework until four-ish. It has its pros and cons.

Last year. Going for GED on acount of how much I failed.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    What exactly are the GED requirements vs. the requirements for a regular diploma?

Ugggghhh school schedule sucks... i only have like 3 classes a day but i have to wait 3hours for the 2nd class.... i mean like.. it sucks..

other than those hours im fine.. although im lonely with all my friends gone, but im sure theres someone i could get allong with since the people i know dont have the same classes as me >_<

but like friday i only have one class lol... its because im a ' special ' student.(in a negative way)

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    What exactly are the GED requirements vs. the requirements for a regular diploma?
    Getting the diploma requires that you pass certain requirements for credit (totaling up to like 140 credits in 4 years) like math 3semesters pe 2semesters a foreign language a preforming arts class. The GED is the equivalent of the diploma but you don't have to take the classes just one big test proving you know everything that they expected you to learn by taking all the long boring classes.

I was on independent studies during 3of my 4 highschool years (medical reasons social anxiety disorder and depression) and I lucked out that my teacher let me grade my own work. I got a list of what chapters to read and what assignments to do by our next meeting and had to do a math class twice a week for two years. I fucked up so much during my freshmen year (the one that I was physically attending) that I had to do the entire years worth of work in half of my sophomore year and my sophomore year work the rest of the year. I would recommend IS to anyone but it's allmost all homework (which is why I failed my freshmen year. I hate homework) but you have an entire week to do it in so it's like one assignment a day.

Back to school. Met a hot, fun, and smart hippy chick in philosophy class, introduced her to my friendship group. Enjoying studying philosophy again after a one-year break. Also enjoyed beginning my study of Greek and Roman epics in Classics.

Going to a pub after school with girlfriend tomorrow. She gets to meet my friends (I met most of hers at her birthday party).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.