Thread: "For Justice" - Halo Machinima Short

"For Justice" - Halo Machinima Short

To make a long story short, I got sucked into my friends' crazy scheme to make money off of machinimas, and really, I won't be one to argue if we ever actually get somewhere. First off, for those of you who don't know what a machinima is, it's audio synched with footage of video games taken through a capture card.

The one I'm about to show you is a short one-off about some guys being chased by two jackass cops. Feel free to like, comment, and all that good stuff. Any feedback will be deeply appreciated just so long as it's not about our voice acting. We already know it sucks. Oh, and fair warning, the video does contain cussing.

One more thing. This board seemed like an appropriate place to post this, but I've been wrong before. If I got it all wrong, then it'd be much appreciated if you mods moved it to a more appropriate board.

Cussing is not a replacement for actual comedy.

The closest to comedy here was that slapstick towards the end and the 'can we talk' part, which wasn't terribly well executed and dragged on for too long. At risk of sounding pretentious, I'll quote Shakespeare: "Brevity is the soul of wit." You tried to make the same joke multiple times when the first time wasn't very good.

You need a better writer, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.