Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls

This game isn't even supposed to be out here til tomorrow but a guy in the game store is a family friend and well hello the Dark Souls. I am so happy right now. This game is so magical. I've just mashed the Taurus Demon as a knight and I'm having so much fun but now I need to sleep BUT I WANT TO PLAY MORE.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Okay apparently the dragon just heals and the only way to kill him is to glitch him out. That's what I've heard anyway.

Also I'm a gravelord but its not all that great.
    Yeah I heard that you need to shoot it in the back from the tower near where those three rats are. There's that huge gold knight up there though, but if you kill him he's gone for good. If you can get some good hits in with the drake sword, he's easy pickings actually. But every time I go up there, the dragon's gone. Even if it's there when I'm at the bridge, when I climb the tower, he's gone. So I dunno what to do.

Also I think they need to patch the summoning thing, because I couldn't even summon my friend, nor he me when we tried the other day. So it's definitely got nothing to do with how close you live since he lives about a 20 minute walk away.

edit: Lucy, what's your PSN ID?
    edit2: Er- wait. You got it for Xbox 360, didn't you?

I killed that black knight and he dropped a sword that's pba. I just dont see how you can shoot the dragon cuz he's not there when I go up.

Anyway as for the summoning, whenever you log into the game you join a "lobby" and can only connect to other players within said lobby, which is a tiny fraction of the community. Therefore, connecting with friends will be practically impossible, and so will organized pvp.

man that's lame. they should fix that

Oi john chan you should go back to the undead asylum. You can get some cool stuff and if you kill the stray demon you get 20k souls.

how do you get back there?

What if you send a invitation through xbox live?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    how do you get back there?
    Look up stray demon on youtube

okay. Ugh dude, I can't beat those Bell Gargoyles. As soon as the second one comes, the first gets me up close and the other gets me far away with the fire, so I die no matter what I do.

Turn into a human and summon Soltaire to help you. He'll agro the gargoyles and you can focus on cutting off the tail for the first one. After that they go down really fast.