Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls

Well I have been having fun with some dark souls pictures.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I like the nito one.

Yeah its rad. Whats with the dark souls high school stuff tho.

Furthermore what's with Ostrava in the last pic? That's Demons' Souls, man.

Yeah Nito is freaking cool and I love Solaire in High School (he looks like a chill dude).

I just put Ostrava cuz he look cool.

Too bad Ostrava himself was a wimp. His design went completely to waste.

This game gets about a million times easier after Anor Londo. Makes me a tiny bit sad.

What I did like was the way that if you were wise to Patches' bullshit you'd miss the skull lantern, making the area a lot harder (unless you have cast light or the sunlight maggot). Hard mode for the experienced, sorta thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Too bad Ostrava himself was a wimp. His design went completely to waste.
    Thats what made him awesome to me he's like this spoiled dude in super fancy armor but he is a totally unfit for combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    This game gets about a million times easier after Anor Londo. Makes me a tiny bit sad.

What I did like was the way that if you were wise to Patches' bullshit you'd miss the skull lantern, making the area a lot harder (unless you have cast light or the sunlight maggot). Hard mode for the experienced, sorta thing.
    I dunno, I agree with the bosses, they are extremely easy (ornstein and smought put a very high standard), but there are moments I hated with my entire being, like the dark cave (the lantern is a piece of shit) and the 4 kings (I challenge everyone to kill them first, they are awfully strong).

I sorta think by the time you beat Ornstein and Smough you know how to tackle most of the things the game will ever throw at you. There are still bits that are tough.

I'll give you that Tomb of the Giants was a hell-hole, but it becomes so, so much easier if you use cast light instead of giving up your shield for the lantern. I happened to have it attuned just because I didn't really use magic other than heal so I had this extra slot I didn't know what to do with.

Idk, crowd battles in this game are a bitch, but I didn't experience that for 4kings since I beat the 4kings on my first attempt by wearing Havel's armour and rushing them with Quelaag's Fury Sword. It was pretty easy since they don't do a lot of damage and I was able to kill each one before the next came along, so I didn't have to deal with the challenge of fighting a crowd. I actually came into it thinking it'd be a suicide run to feel out the boss and decide how to approach it.