Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Oh I thought you were dying because of lava.

No. Well I die a lot, but was because of the centipede (its an asshole and the whole stage is retarded). I just dislike lava stages and being close to lava or walking on lava, and I hate the red/orange glow of the stage.

yeah Lost Izalith as a whole isn't as well designed as, say, Anor Londo. You see all of these structures but most of them don't have doors and windows like WTF was the point of building them. Where did people live.

Well I think the architecture was designed as a Maya/Aztec city. The problem is that doesn't make sense, not because are ruins, but because everything is lava or ruins without coherence.

new londo, IMO, was the coolest area. Esp. after you drain the watah. The Four Kings were p. cool, too, except some variation in the design would've been nice.

I'm between Anor Londo and the Undead Asylum. Anor Londo is epic (it is, everything is big with gothic architecture) and the sun on it give a warm feeling. The Asylum even if it was small and short, it has some of the most spectacular views.

I upgraded my zweihander to raw +5 so its got 300 attack now and I'm able to two shot those snake dudes in sen's fortress. So I ventured into it a little bit. It's so rad in there but I got sliced by one of those swinging axes and fell to my death.

What difference have Magic with Enchanted weapons? And Divine with Occult weapons? I know Magic scale with Int and does magic damage, but which is the difference with Enchanted? and I know Divine does magic damage and scale with Fate (and prevent resurrection), but what is the difference with Occult?

I have no idea other than maybe it has to do with good and evil?

Maybe they don't scale.