Thread: Mediocre Artist Akemi Here

Mediocre Artist Akemi Here

Hello, my names Akemi. I'm in my mid teens, and I've been really teaching myself to draw for about a year now. I love to design characters and settings, and I've been developing a webcomic. Unfortunately, before I can even think about starting one up, I need more practice. My drawings are...mediocre at best. I need to improve all over, and I particularly need help with figures, fabric wrinkles, and perspective. I could use some work on hair, faces, anatomy etc as well.
    Anyway, aside from art, I love video games and animated movies, cats, the colors purple and magenta, horses, science, and electronics. I've been teaching myself to code, and study physics in my spare time. I learn a lot by myself, but I really believe that to improve more I should get help from more people.
    Thanks for reading,
    Akemi

Hey, welcome to MT.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowCatAkemi View Post
    Hello, my names Akemi. I'm in my mid teens, and I've been really teaching myself to draw for about a year now. I love to design characters and settings, and I've been developing a webcomic. Unfortunately, before I can even think about starting one up, I need more practice. My drawings are...mediocre at best. I need to improve all over, and I particularly need help with figures, fabric wrinkles, and perspective. I could use some work on hair, faces, anatomy etc as well.
    Anyway, aside from art, I love video games and animated movies, cats, the colors purple and magenta, horses, science, and electronics. I've been teaching myself to code, and study physics in my spare time. I learn a lot by myself, but I really believe that to improve more I should get help from more people.
    Thanks for reading,
    Akemi
    and study physics in my spare time
    study physics
    physics
    I WHOLEHEARTEDLY WELCOME YOU. TOTALLY COME CHECK OUT THE SCIENCE THREAD.

Akemi, my best and shortest suggestion yet would be to take no advice for granted and an art class. Welcome to MT!

Fenn
    And avoid posting in the GD until you've got your post count up.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Hey, welcome. When you say code, I take it you mean computer programming and all that jazz?

If you want help improving your art, be sure to check out the Critique Corner, the Groupboard, and the Drawing, Animation & Tutorials forum.

Welcome to the MT S CAT!!! A lot of people here that can help you! So trust me you'll be able to do that comic in no time!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

here is a mediocre welcome, if u can give me tips to improve it, please do

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!