Thread: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I'm surprised nobody created a topic on this yet, considering that the game has been out for a couple of days now.

I love the game, though the mechanics took a bit of getting used to (never been a real cover based shooter gamer) and the melee combat was not quite what I was expecting. The graphics are better than I had anticipated, judging from gameplay trailers and the pre-release banter that claimed that the graphics were slightly under par.

The game is very unforgiving (especially in the early stages), one tiny slip-up will get you pumped full of lead really quickly. As such, it isn't surprised that I have found the head-on-combat approach to be less succesfull then the stealth-based-wall-hugger approach (it does miracles, I suggest you try it).

I was going to make a thread but I didnt because I saw the future and the thread existed and I didn't make it.

Anyway neat game Im doing my second playthrough right now to see if everything in it.

How long did you take to complete the first run?

14 hours. I usually like shorter games so I kind of rushed through it, which is saying something for the amount of content there.

Im finding Im not bored at all during the second playthrough since there are just so many more options. I also find getting super strength and super jump early on is the most fun. Im hopping around on roofs like batman.

I WANT THIS GAME >: (

so far 5 people have come to me and said this is like my perfect game....

Yeah man it should be called deus ex: lee buy this game you chump.

It took me 3 days to finish the game for first time (I played in the hardest difficulty).

I love it, the environment is awesome, the game is cool, it gave you plenty of options to play (still I always play as a ninja), the weapons are cool, and I have to love the characters (even the hacker who hates you is a pretty cool character). My only problem are the irrational movements of the characters when you talk to them.

It's way more easy than the first deus ex, but it has way more content and you never feel over power.

There is few augmentations needed to finish the game, which are every augmentation for hacking, everything else is pointless and you can waste it how you want.

Warning for everyone who tried to end the entire game without killing, if you go to D-row the gangster in there can die when you try to put them to sleep. So try to save most of the times, not only there, but in the whole game. Also if you want this achievement, you need to pass the first part of the game without killing.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 08-31-2011 at 09:23 PM.