Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your ideal "End Of The World?"

woman over populating men so much that every male will have harem like story.

then men will likely die for different reasons
    1. girls will likely kill the guy cause if she can't have him, no one will
    2. girls will kill each other and the guy will become so depressed cause the girl she trully love is dead, then suicide.
    SPOILER! :
    3. a guy will suffocate from the girl that's squeezing her breast in the guy's face.

after all the guys are dead, there's no way population can continue and everyone will die.
    Last edited by ram; 09-01-2011 at 10:19 PM. Reason: uhh...

Do yourself a favor and read y the last man and then seriously consider what you are saying

Basically anyone that doesn't say they want a post-apocalyptic world like in Fist of the North Star is just retarded

What that is the worst possible scenario.

Unless you were taught some sort of secret kung-fu you are fucked.

I know a technique so I'm set

Unless your technique consist in exploding heads with your fist, you are pretty much doomed in that scenario.

Also ramiel, read Y the last man (as jubeh said) and next time you think in something like this, think in the real behavior people would have, not the fantasy one.

And for the zombie fans, I think you would love to see your family members become zombies and then have to kill them.

One time I had a dream, about a end of the world where the ground become like plasticine, the water like jelly and the sky like water colors. It was weird, what people though become real with the plasticine ground, but sadly with weird and horrific consequences. Also rationality was completely lost and people start behaving only through their desires (some through despair which become in insanity and then desire). It was a weird dream, but as I remember it, it was pretty cool to see (of course if you take away the part of insanity and people dying).

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Unless your technique consist in exploding heads with your fist, you are pretty much doomed in that scenario.
    its sort of like that what it is is like i summon these earthworms that appear and then they crawl all over my enemies and either explode them or drag them away

How about an end to the world as we know it ( I don't mean to keep qouting '80s songs! sorry!)? But, you know...some kind of 'cosmic interference' or some other weird phenomena renders all forms of technology utterly useless. Governments begin to horde resources & the people of the world devolve into barbarism. A bloody war is fought with melee weapons & the wills of me unsue over these vital resources. Ultimately, the powers that be are ousted from their hidey-holes & miltary shelters...thus destroying any semblance of a political structure that remains. As a result, people begin to question the truth of God (be it Muslim, Hebrew, Christan or any other religion in the world today) & turn foolishly to "The Old Ways" like polytheism & superstition for salvation. Nothing is ever the same again & the world is cast back into a dark age where the only law is survival of the fittest.

Yeah. That would be cool.

I know this could never happen because there's nothing that can render technology usless. But still, it would be friggin awesome if all the modern comforts (power, running water, vehicles, firearms, complex machinery, etc..)we take for granted were abruptly taken away from us. That would cause some serious chaos & I doubt many of us would be prepared for that kind of reality.
    Last edited by Black_Shaggie; 09-02-2011 at 12:49 AM.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    I'm part aboriginal so I would obviously survive that; being that we are so awesome and all.

actually my first choice is raining undies and all of us will drown from that.

ok i'll read why the last man. but it's gotta wait until i finish reading some of the mangas i'm reading.