Thread: ^^ Hello! nice to meet you!

^^ Hello! nice to meet you!

Hi all. I've been browsing around this site for a while and I thought it's time for me to join in all the fun. I love drawing and singing, mostly drawing, but I don't like to color in my work because I'm lazy and I'm bad with colors And I hope I can become as great an artist like you all are.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Hullo thar, welcome to the site.

I'm going to give you a cookie.

*hands cookie*

Now you owe me, so you have to stay here forever.

Can i has a cookie? Welcome indrajala!!!! So you've got color problems like me huh?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Thanks for the welcomes and cookies! ^^ and yea I got coloring issues. :P trying to over come them but gimp is being a jerk >_>... bad gimp.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    [eerie echo voice] Welcome....to M...T! Where all that is bad is good, and all that is good is still good, even if your soul is doomed to stay here for an eternity if you stick around![/eerie echo voice]

Sorry...I get ahead of myself, just meant to say hi. And have fun.

hey Indrajala dont worry about the color i'm the same way with my drawings not because i'm lazy lol but i feel that the color will never be how i pic it in my mind the way it comes out on paper so dont sweat that good luck though with everything +_+

wow this seems like a great site but also a little overwhelming i may need some help getting around in the futurejust a heads up to everyone that can see this post so if i send you a friend reqeust its because you look like you know what your doing holla +_+

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Welcome to MT, Indra! I wasn't that good with color as well but thankfully, there's theory about how colors work together. I suggest you read up on Color Theory. Here's one I made and there's a few in the Massive Online Drawing Tutorial List. Just look under CG.

Welcome!
    I'm Cec. Nice to meet you!